Sole Slam Manila 2011

http://sneakernews.com/20...6/sole-slam-manila-2011/ and http://www.sneakerwatch.c...-slam-manila-2011-event/ both showed up with articles on the upcoming event as well just now!
smile.gif

congrats to sneakerheads and also the organizers for a job well done.. sobra sobrang daming HEAT!!! if only i had extra 100k to spend for a single day..
smile.gif

wasn't able to go but from all the feedback I've been reading, it was one awesome event... much props to the organizers! any fam here got themselves a pair from the event?

Originally Posted by airkena

didn't have a chance to meet some NT members there. 
tired.gif
 maybe next time guys. Congrats. 
smile.gif

madami dun
laugh.gif
...ayaw lang nila makipag-kilalang N'ter sila. 
laugh.gif

what a successful event yesterday. Notable kicks for sale I saw a Heineken dunk (size 9 and 9.5), Banned 1, Zoom rookie LWP (Binary Blue) and Ray Allen PE XIII's. 

Bagsak presyo ang mga sapatos ni Sir Mikko. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by airkena

didn't have a chance to meet some NT members there. 
tired.gif
 maybe next time guys. Congrats. 
smile.gif

madami dun
laugh.gif
...ayaw lang nila makipag-kilalang N'ter sila. 
laugh.gif

what a successful event yesterday. Notable kicks for sale I saw a Heineken dunk (size 9 and 9.5), Banned 1, Zoom rookie LWP (Binary Blue) and Ray Allen PE XIII's. 

Bagsak presyo ang mga sapatos ni Sir Mikko. 
pimp.gif

i met few members there..3 i think!?! haha. Sir Mikko is selling me his X-large Pumps..and it's hella cheap. 
eek.gif

What jeddahblaster is trying to say is that he is the biggest human troll on NTPI. He sides with everything I don't promote. Like how he said that magazine I used to work for was so much better after my departure (which I still laugh at to this day) or how I supposedly locked the thread of the other skateshop with a SB account for fear of competition. (when there was already an existing thread) We all know how things turned out for those two. It's pathetic how he brings so much animosity to the same site he has benefited from for so many years.

Saying NT'ers went but didn't want to be recognized is simply foolish. Last time I checked the event was open to anyone who had a ticket. People who wanted to go went. People who didn't want to go skipped the event.

End of story.

i didnt go the event itself but i was lucky enough to passed by yesterday in ronac gh area.hehe. in fact i saw sir jason tan rocking some black/infrared 6's with a long-haired guy who was wearing a crispy and clean pair of the dmp xi's. SICK!!!! they even walked by in front of our car.before crossing to the other side? hehe. sa kanila pa lang ang init na.hehe! yeah i think the event was a big success!! parking was just indeed wack.
roll.gif

THANKS RED 

Thank you very much to all that were able to attend SSM2011! It was a huge success based on ticket sales and attendance alone (3,845 attendees). It was overwhelming and I am very thankful that God was very kind that it didn't rain during that very sunny day! I would like to thank again each Pinoy Sneakerhead and Sneakerhead groups that went to represent their respective groups. As a newbie to the local sneaker game, my personal dream of uniting all sneakerheads in the Philippines is still a work in progress, and I'm very hopeful that the next SSM events will further unite us all for what we love the most, Sneakers! Like what I said during my thank you speech, I recognized every sneaker group there is that I know of and am a member of including NTPI with all other groups that supported the event, all united by our love for sneakers, all heats, no hates!
See you all again on December 10, 2011 at the RONAC Art Center, same time for "Christmas Sole Slam Manila 2011" with more bigger prizes and more vendors! facebook.com/soleslammanila

Back
Top Bottom