Somali Pirates execute 4 Americans

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by rashi

Hey Fox News, why were the Americans there in the first place?
To pass out bibles. 

If I was poor, no education, and an AK-47 I probably would have done the same thing if that's the case....

To pass out bibles. 

If I was poor, no education, and an AK-47 I probably would have done the same thing if that's the case....

To pass out bibles. 

x2. This doesn't surprise me at all. It's like when people go to the hood and wonder why they were robbed or assaulted. They're certain places some don't belong in..this is the perfect example of that.

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

Is this the first time Somali Pirates killed Americans?

Nope and it definitely won't be the last time. Americans are warned of them prior and forces cannot react in time, due to certain restrictions in most cases.

To pass out bibles. 

x2. This doesn't surprise me at all. It's like when people go to the hood and wonder why they were robbed or assaulted. They're certain places some don't belong in..this is the perfect example of that.

Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

Is this the first time Somali Pirates killed Americans?

Nope and it definitely won't be the last time. Americans are warned of them prior and forces cannot react in time, due to certain restrictions in most cases.

To pass out bibles. 
f3hobk.gif

President Barry already kills women and children in Yemen and Afghanistan. I wouldn't be surprised he starts bombing Somlia pretty soon.

President Barry already kills women and children in Yemen and Afghanistan. I wouldn't be surprised he starts bombing Somlia pretty soon.

It's sad they lost their lives but it seems like a case of having more money than brains. Passing out bibles from a yacht in that area?! You can't be serious. 
sick.gif

these pirates stay goin hard, thats why them folk shouldnt have been there in the first place
mexico bad so noone goes somalia bad so dont go there either
30t6p3b.gif

It's sad they lost their lives but it seems like a case of having more money than brains. Passing out bibles from a yacht in that area?! You can't be serious. 
sick.gif

these pirates stay goin hard, thats why them folk shouldnt have been there in the first place
mexico bad so noone goes somalia bad so dont go there either
30t6p3b.gif

Just so you know they were closer to Oman than they were to Somalia. Also here's a MSNBC link for you
wink.gif

Just so you know they were closer to Oman than they were to Somalia. Also here's a MSNBC link for you
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom