Some confirmed spring info

Please don't ask for source or pics. I never posted info that wasn't legit. If I get pics or style numbers I will post them.
3 retro 13s
He got game or what ever there called in Jan
New color- feb
BLACK and RED- march

Retro 3 in feb- new color

I want to say fire red 5s in Jan

OG retro 1s
Black and royal
Red and white

Black and royal
White and red

I only buy Retros 1 thru 12, so i'm out on any 13...But i also heard of a Retro+ III coming in February; seeing your post makes me think that info is accurate. Thanks

My bad on the bad post I'm on my phone. There are just two OG colors of the 1s that I know of. I'm not sure on the quality of the 13s or the 3m, sorry my dude.

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

Please don't ask for source or pics. I never posted info that wasn't legit. If I get pics or style numbers I will post them.
3 retro 13s
He got game or what ever there called in Jan
New color- feb
BLACK and RED- march

Retro 3 in feb- new color

I want to say fire red 5s in Jan

OG retro 1s
Black and royal
Red and white

Black and royal
White and red

Hey dude, this seems a little accurate even though it's not much to be optomistic about. How soon can you get more info on what's releasing in 2013?

really "he got game" 13? they just keep trying to pull me back. Though i thought He got game would be due by 2014

pimp.gif
thanks for the info op.

@ Afoot: SneakerNews just picked up on your info... They're moving on it with the quickness haha

^ these websites are vultures.

nothing i don't have unless they drop the red/white 1s without the jumpman.

thank you JB for re-releasing so many things and making it easy to pass.

black red 13s and the ones will be had! or maybe just the ones if the 13s dont have relective material, we'll see i guess

He got game 13s coming back too? YES!

Guess I can sell my cdps to my boy, since they're too big for me. Was gonna use the $$ to get a 9.5 for the cdp 13s, but the prices for those are a little high for my taste.
This works out
happy.gif

Sneakernews and MN already posted this new on their sites
laugh.gif
. #*%!%@+ MN didn't even have the courtesy of giving credit to the OP
30t6p3b.gif

-Regarding the the wht/black 13s

i wonder when this bubbles going to pop? I mean jb releases retros basically every 2 weeks now. At some point people are just going to stop buying since there's no way to keep up with all the frequency and their price increases.

Let's speculate on the new retro +3....

I always hoped for a purple 3 (kobes) release... But with grapes dropping I doubt it

How about a white/orange/cement?

Retro III Speculation: If JB doesn't drop a new retro +, It will likely be the Mochas or the Fire Reds coming next...

The OP seems legit...I knew there was a greater than 95% chance the He Got Game XIII's would release this year and this confirms it.

What sucks is that Jordan brand has decided to release all of these great shoes so close to another. Looks like my last pair of J's this year will be the Raptor 7's in September. And then next year...bring on the 13's! I sorely regret missing out on the 2010 13's and next year will be a chance for redemption.

brennanizm wrote:

Retro III Speculation: If JB doesn't drop a new retro +, It will likely be the
Mochas or the Fire Reds coming next...

Agreed, but I highly doubt they drop the Mochas. JB remembers the Mochas sat last time and besides, JB generally doesn't do retros of retro+ colorways. If anything, it will be the Fire Red's. However, I happen to think we will get a new retro+ colorway come Feb. 2013.

Retro III could be anything, including: Mochas, Do The Right Things, Fire Reds, Cool Greys/Orange Peels, Black Cats... Then again, they dumped that cool grey 12 this year, so they may have a new cw cooked up. Just use leather, JB...I can't take seeing another III in Nubuck

JB better release those black/red 13s with 3m or else total failure to me.

I got white/black 13s already, but I won't mind a few more pairs. Hopefully next year JB will calm down on some of the releases. My impulse buy habit is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom