Some info on Nike/JB Fall 08 for Canada...sorry, no pics

Just got done the Fall showing, some good looking stuff coming for July-September/October. Good to see alot of retails being brought down for the Fallseason.

Jordan Brand

To start off with the packs; I was, unfortunetly, unable to get confirmation on colorways, but pending retailer acceptance (which should happen), bothIV/XIX and V/XVIII will be available in Canada in July and August, respectively.

Retail was reduced by a whopping $10! Both will go for $389.99.

As for the rest, saw a ton of samples, XX3 Low in white/red (July) and black/gold. (was July, changed to September) Both $189.99

Jordan 6 Rings: a hybrid (I know, hate on hybrids, but this shoe is AMAZING) of the XI (lacing system) XII (toungue) XIII (upper/midsole, outsole) and VIII(fuzzy icon, design on arch). Black/gold colorway...this shoe is one of my favorite non-retro from JB in like the last 3-4 years. General shape of the XIII butwith great detailing and the added elements. July release for Canada. $199.99

No Fusion samples, but the AJF3 in black/uni blue-sunset will be available in Canada in Aug, the white/cement/var red in september...probably only at urbanshops...maybe some FL's. $189.99

Jordan Olympian: Cool shoe. I like the X, and this shoe used it well. Detailing is very nice, stiched patterns on the toebox and what not. The white/black/goldhas been posted in JB forum (August release). The cool grey colorway was my favorite... it releases September. $169.99

The Eterno and Dentro were decent looking team shoes. Both $149.99

Jordan JAQ was very nice. A football trainer with a turf grip... very nice, and at $139.99, decently priced.

Also a sick Spike Lee inspired Messenger bag...great detailing for $65 retail.

Nike

Saw the Hyperdunk samples... Nike is using a new material called Flyfit on the upper. Its hard to describe, but it basically is thin, light, but hassupport seemingly molded into the material... Weird, I know. I would lke to see how much support it offers. It'll be 149.99

For some reason there is a Kobe colorway available in Canada....white and black, has the Mamba sybol, and his number on it. Apparently he will be wearing thesefor the Olympics....why not his sig, I dunno..

Flight Dunk Hoops are a mid-level shoe...picture the Zoom BB with a midfoot strap.

Soldiers II's were alright...not my favorite. There seems to be 2 slightly different versions. An all black pair was shown, but rather than that perfed toebox and heel, it was a rough polyurethan design...be more durable for street ball I guess.$149.99

Ahhh...the Zoom 81 -Kobe. A takedown version of the Kobe 3....but IMO, a better looking shoe. As you can guess by the name, they celebrate his 81 point game. Aweird colorway to offer in Canada...white/grey/purple.... maybe a shot at the Raps, who he lit up for 81? I wonder how these will sell in T.O.....
laugh.gif
$129.99

Well, thats the major stuff...I am unable to mention a few things, but they should come out in a few weeks here. Also, no word on Flightposites, but I imaginewe will see at least one color north of the border.

Any questions, i will do my best to answer them.

They wont. Retail adjustments can only really be made before the product hits shelves. A retailer can choose to lower their retail price, but will cost them aportion of their margin. And Nike won't be crediting product to make up for the cost differencial, so it looks like it will be just on product goingforward.

both IV/XIX and V/XVIII will be available in Canada in July and August, respectively.

Retail was reduced by a whopping $10! Both will go for $389.99.

pimp.gif

Props on the info

Originally Posted by sean2slow

any info on XX3 white/titanium blue?
Nothing...no mids are in-line for the fall... although Nike Canada may bring in some models for special orders.

Are you speaking of the limited colorway?

I imagine one or two shops in all of Canada may get these, but none out my way, so I didn't hear anything on these.

Was there any peeks at any AM95s releasing? Or Air Maxes in general?

Man I miss those Nike PK meetings back in the day when I used to be a Champs employee

nice, thanks for the info......

im hoping we get the kobe 3s at the same time as the us release dates...........unlike last year (with the kobe 2s) SMH

Originally Posted by jbv1

Was there any peeks at any AM95s releasing? Or Air Maxes in general?

Man I miss those Nike PK meetings back in the day when I used to be a Champs employee

No AM95's in-line that I saw.

PK's? I was at a Fall Show...when I was a salesperson, our PK's just consisted of tech knowledge....no new product was really intrduced.
im hoping we get the kobe 3s at the same time as the us release dates
As far as I know, they will. Slated release for first color is in February sometime, I believe.

wow we got skipped for the am 95's??grey/neon was supposed to retro this year cmooooon footlocker buyers ahhahahahah

Originally Posted by goosebear10

wow we got skipped for the am 95's??grey/neon was supposed to retro this year cmooooon footlocker buyers ahhahahahah

Still possible it will be available, it just wasn't in-line for booking.

so nobody knows what if any stores will be getting XX3 titanium blues?

any help is appreciated, even if they cost $300

thanks for the info theprocessofbelief, ^5

so i assume Toronto will get the Limited edition XX3... you planning on making the trip for these?

apparently zoom flight 96s are in toronto for $170 i heard, that means theyve started to lower retail alraedy because the shoe is $120 US retail!

i also hope we get zoom flight 95s...

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

what's good with AF1's in the '08?
Of any shoe, AF1's are the easiest to find in Canada. I special ordered a TON last year and very rarely found a colorway that Nike Canadadidn't pick up. Occassionally they would be sold out, though. All the Mr. Shoe, AF1 25th Anniversary Editions... all were available. The trick is finding aconnection at an independent retailer. Sportchek/Footlocker's usually don't have a shot at these. If you can find a hook-up, I can't see NikeCanada changing the quantity they bring in this year. AF1 always sell well in Canada.

so i assume Toronto will get the Limited edition XX3... you planning on making the trip for these?
I would have to think these will drop in T.O., but ...someone in the T.O. area would know better than I. I did like them, but after seeing theblack/red sample, I think I can be content with those... and the day I drive 2000 KM exclusively for a pair of Kicks is the day I admit I have an addicition..
laugh.gif

I also hope we get zoom flight 95s...
Those, as well as the Flightposities SHOULD hit retailers. Again, it is subject to change, but as of right now, both are scheduled to hit, I foundout today. Release dates, however, I couldn't find out.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

what's good with AF1's in the '08?
Of any shoe, AF1's are the easiest to find in Canada. I special ordered a TON last year and very rarely found a colorway that Nike Canada didn't pick up. Occassionally they would be sold out, though. All the Mr. Shoe, AF1 25th Anniversary Editions... all were available. The trick is finding a connection at an independent retailer. Sportchek/Footlocker's usually don't have a shot at these. If you can find a hook-up, I can't see Nike Canada changing the quantity they bring in this year. AF1 always sell well in Canada.

like Da Zone?

like Da Zone?
Possibly. All they need is a Nike account and are able to do special orders. Nike Canada gets it out West in about a week, so in T.O. you mightget them in a matter of days. For example, I was able to grab a friend a pair of the Barkley AF1's and the AJF12.

Back
Top Bottom