Some PICS from my comic book collection (UPDATE at bottom of PG.3)

I took these pics last night to put on another message board (a hobbies thread came up minus cars/shoes), so I thought I'd put 'em up on here too...

This is what I used to cash out for before shoes comp.took over...before I "stopped" (never really called it quits), I had 983 comic books, and a lotof toys and stuff....this is only 1/25th of what I've got; the rest is over my grandparents house...

And yeah, I'm an Archie fan....strange enough, never got into anything Marvel-related, even as a kid. I respect it for what it is, but it was never mything.

Archie Annual #7 (1955)
Betty & Veronica #25 (1958)

Everything's Archie #1 (1969)
Archie's Pals N' Gals #1 (1953)
SD531788.JPG

Closeup shot...#1
SD531789.JPG

Everything's Archie #1

SD531790.JPG

This is what I paid in 1994...(wonder how much it's worth now)
SD531791.JPG

The "Love Showdown" series (Parts 1-4) ALL Autographed...
SD531792.JPG

Original record from 1969, and 3 T-Shirts from 1994....ALL UNWORN
SD531793.JPG

UNUSED beach towel (been wrapped since '93), Stationary set from 1969,
Archie frisbee, drinking cup, fingertronic puppet, and watch...all unused

SD531794.JPG

Unused calendars from 1990 & 1993, rare stained-glass Archie face, a few board games...
SD531795.JPG

Rare hardback "The first 50 years" book (1991), Another watch (paid $100 back in '92), more board games and 2 letters from ArchiePublications to me...
SD531796.JPG

The actual letter when they sent me autographed copies of "Archie meets the Punisher" and the "Love Showdown" series (read it ifyou can)
SD531797.JPG

A Reggie doll from Hamilton collectibles (1987), the ENTIRE 120-card set (in numerical order) and 3 of 4 holograms...also some postcards only sold inSan Fran
SD531798.JPG

That's quite a collection. Stuff looks like it'd be worth a LOT more than what you paid for them.

Do you plan on continuing the collection?

Originally Posted by AJMasta

No Marvel whatsoever? Not even any DC?

Oh, I have them...tons, actually. My grandfather used to buy them for me. But, they've never been read...was never into that sort of stuff! I have noidea why, but it never appealed to me

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by NjCollector

WB

What does that mean?
Welcome Back! You've been MIA for a good minute too.

Ohhhhhh!!! Thanks! I appreciate it! Yeah, I know...I def.need to get back on more often

Cam what good young sir!!! How's life been treating you and yours?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by NjCollector

WB

What does that mean?
Welcome Back! You've been MIA for a good minute too.

Ohhhhhh!!! Thanks! I appreciate it! Yeah, I know...I def.need to get back on more often

Cam what good young sir!!! How's life been treating you and yours?

What's good homie...man, workin like a slave and tryin to raise these kids, bro. What's been up with you?

Back
Top Bottom