Some PICS from my comic book collection (UPDATE at bottom of PG.3)

Nice collection
pimp.gif

Nice Collection Cam (welcome back) and everyone else who contributed!

But speaking of which, this may sound like a tired out joke on NT, but is that Saturn x Skyline mod car finally completed? Or, do we have to give up onentertaining the idea?

hows the coin jug goin too? i remember last time ur coin collection inspired me to start my own.. and pics of the saturn? =p

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
at the same time

i know i wasn't the only one comming in here thinking X-Men/batman or something along those lines

Nice Collection, Worth a pretty Penny, Got some comics passed down from my Dad in the closet, will post later...

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Iansmk

YNS

"You're not smashing"?! What the hell does that have to do with anything?
laugh.gif
Besides, I'm married...

these clowns dont now your rep
smh.gif
nice collections. i got some Archie books toobut they're not the old school one like yours at all.

Thanks for welcoming me back...I really appreciate it...

Emmanuelabor: Yes, I used to be an avid reader as well....never jumped into a hobby solely for money purposes. As a kid/teenager, it was somethin that I lovedto do. Only as I got older, I realized what I bought may turn a profit. Every book I have, Ive read them....even the older ones you see (just very carefully!)

VeryAnalytical: Thanks, and maaaaannnnn...its around, but I wont put up any pics. Its movin, but at a snails pace....still more stuff to do, plus I bought aOld-school as well

It's hard to put an estimate on a collection especially comic books, cards or figures if they have been used or taken out of the original package.

For comic books nowadays each comic is usually graded by the CGC company a put into a hard plastic sleeve with the grade of it on the top. A comic that looksmint to you might have the slightest mistake and it's not mint anymore.

I have probably 1,000 comics and I would guestimate it would only be worth $300 just because I've read all my comics and they have aged. It's sortalike sneakers, you wear them and they go from DS to VNDS to NDS to worn to beat and it's the same way with collectibles.

You paid $155 for an Archie comic when you were 14?

Damn.

I don't like Archie but cool. Nice to see people collect stuff to pass on to kids and what not.
pimp.gif

I got to many comics I'm afraid someone will sell when I die. They better not...I'll haunt them.

Welcome back Cam. The comic books are cool and all but when we getting the next Whips from the street thread vol. euro? The American i got covered cause aintnothing better than living in Miami for that. BTW, how's the G-Body? Its getting wild wreckless out here with those.
pimp.gif

Damn bro! 40 Year Old Virgin much?!
laugh.gif
Nah, but that's dope though. I always have respect for people with dedication and persistence like that.

Stopped over my grandparents house, and snapped this while I was there....

Archie.jpg

......and trust, the next "whips on the street" is comin REAL soon!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom