Some say chivalry is dead now? do you think so?

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I hold doors all the time. Do unto others what you wish them to do for you..

Chivalry is definitely not dead. My girl is all about that 'the guy should call/text/contact' or whatever first. Yet, shes kinda feminist. I dont get it.

i hate girl have this hardnosed mentality.

that WE have do everything first no matter what.

There needs to be some reciprocation here and there.

This shows genuine interest from both parties.

If im the one always calling, making plans, etc. im just gonna assume you're not that into me.

Its nice to hear from a lady first every now and then. It shows that she cares.

We need that too, you know..

Chivalry is definitely not dead. My girl is all about that 'the guy should call/text/contact' or whatever first. Yet, shes kinda feminist. I dont get it.

If im the one always calling, making plans, etc. im just gonna assume you're not that into me.

Nothing wrong about being nice. I live by the golden rule and I can see many others do to

Nothing wrong about being nice. I live by the golden rule and I can see many others do to

A lot of old fashioned guys like that are taken for granted and these disrespectful dudes out here get all the attention. Then women complain when they get treated poorly.
laugh.gif
 We make no sense. FTR I appreciate a respectful guy. Those of you who hold the door open and such will always get a Thank You from me.

A lot of old fashioned guys like that are taken for granted and these disrespectful dudes out here get all the attention. Then women complain when they get treated poorly.
laugh.gif
 We make no sense. FTR I appreciate a respectful guy. Those of you who hold the door open and such will always get a Thank You from me.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

I think it's 50/50. IMHO, you can't teach chivalry; it's part of your personality. For me, I learned it from my dad with my sisters. The other day I asked a pregnant woman in line if she needed help putting her groceries on the counter. The door thing should be universal; a little courtesy goes a long way.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

I think it's 50/50. IMHO, you can't teach chivalry; it's part of your personality. For me, I learned it from my dad with my sisters. The other day I asked a pregnant woman in line if she needed help putting her groceries on the counter. The door thing should be universal; a little courtesy goes a long way.

laugh.gif

kinda but not really...

i feel like guys always treat me w/respect...whether we're friends or dating but i also see those same guys ++%* on other girls so i'm 100% sure its in how you carry yourself as a woman/lady/girl and how you allow people to treat you...

chivalry is much more than opening doors...i hold a door for people coming in or out male or female old or young

kinda but not really...

i feel like guys always treat me w/respect...whether we're friends or dating but i also see those same guys ++%* on other girls so i'm 100% sure its in how you carry yourself as a woman/lady/girl and how you allow people to treat you...

chivalry is much more than opening doors...i hold a door for people coming in or out male or female old or young

Originally Posted by Club29

Thank you, Club. I couldn't have said it any better.

Originally Posted by Club29

Thank you, Club. I couldn't have said it any better.

No. Chivalry is alive and well in my life and I love every moment of it. And have no intention of letting that go anytime soon or ever.

No. Chivalry is alive and well in my life and I love every moment of it. And have no intention of letting that go anytime soon or ever.

Originally Posted by dunks87

grin.gif

He's doing it only because he's trying to get into your Garden of Eden "jump--off--spot" club Va-Jay-Jay.

*Kanye Shrug*

Originally Posted by dunks87

grin.gif

He's doing it only because he's trying to get into your Garden of Eden "jump--off--spot" club Va-Jay-Jay.

*Kanye Shrug*

It all depends on the female...

if i meet a nice young female who carries herself and demands the respect of a lady, then i am more prone to go out my way

and be more chivalrous to her then say tameka from down the block who thinks every %+#@% is out to get her ''wet wet''

It all depends on the female...

if i meet a nice young female who carries herself and demands the respect of a lady, then i am more prone to go out my way

and be more chivalrous to her then say tameka from down the block who thinks every %+#@% is out to get her ''wet wet''

The knights of olden days were chivalrous to women that were VIRGINS. You tell me what's changed.

The knights of olden days were chivalrous to women that were VIRGINS. You tell me what's changed.

I'm chivalrous to my family, my girl, the handicapped, pregnant women, and the elderly. Everyone else is 50/50.

I'm chivalrous to my family, my girl, the handicapped, pregnant women, and the elderly. Everyone else is 50/50.

Back
Top Bottom