Some say chivalry is dead now? do you think so?

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

mad.gif
 Wanted to post this.
laugh.gif

I at least hold the door open for women always, every now and then I stand when a woman leaves the table unless I'm tearing up some food.

It's a good look.

I at least hold the door open for women always, every now and then I stand when a woman leaves the table unless I'm tearing up some food.

It's a good look.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

A lot of old fashioned guys like that are taken for granted and these disrespectful dudes out here get all the attention. Then women complain when they get treated poorly.
laugh.gif
 We make no sense. FTR I appreciate a respectful guy. Those of you who hold the door open and such will always get a Thank You from me.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

A lot of old fashioned guys like that are taken for granted and these disrespectful dudes out here get all the attention. Then women complain when they get treated poorly.
laugh.gif
 We make no sense. FTR I appreciate a respectful guy. Those of you who hold the door open and such will always get a Thank You from me.

tired.gif

i threat everyone with respect, man, women, child.... i'll hold a door, say please and thank you.

but i noticed you do this for a female and they think they tryin to holla
30t6p3b.gif
#$$$% i aint tryin to talk to you.

i remeber one time this female passed by me with her kid in a stroller, the babys shoe fell off, i grabbed it and went to hand it too her, i said "miss" a couple of times and ran up her to, girl turns around and gives me the stank face talkin about she aint tryin to talk to me. i stopped her dead in her tracks, handed her the shoe and said "your welcome" and walked off.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
rude #*+ broads
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i threat everyone with respect, man, women, child.... i'll hold a door, say please and thank you.

but i noticed you do this for a female and they think they tryin to holla
30t6p3b.gif
#$$$% i aint tryin to talk to you.

i remeber one time this female passed by me with her kid in a stroller, the babys shoe fell off, i grabbed it and went to hand it too her, i said "miss" a couple of times and ran up her to, girl turns around and gives me the stank face talkin about she aint tryin to talk to me. i stopped her dead in her tracks, handed her the shoe and said "your welcome" and walked off.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
rude #*+ broads
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it's not chivalry...people all around are ruder these days...

heads down looking at their phones...texting...IMing....they just lack the basic social skills that person to person interaction makes you develop.

heads down looking at their phones...texting...IMing....they just lack the basic social skills that person to person interaction makes you develop.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Social networking and convenience of the internet messaging attributed to that nonsense. Can't even have a decent conversation at the grocery store.

Hell yes it's dead word to Dave Chappelle and the majority of women who subscribe to that Sex and The City mentality BS. Are the ones to blame, self-entitlled good for nothing sluts.

Can't even be a gentleman without being called a simp, friend zoned or a man with a "shady" agenda
tired.gif

Social networking and convenience of the internet messaging attributed to that nonsense. Can't even have a decent conversation at the grocery store.

Hell yes it's dead word to Dave Chappelle and the majority of women who subscribe to that Sex and The City mentality BS. Are the ones to blame, self-entitlled good for nothing sluts.

Can't even be a gentleman without being called a simp, friend zoned or a man with a "shady" agenda
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by Club29

bjm5295 wrote:

I hold doors all the time. Do unto others what you wish them to do for you..

Chivalry is definitely not dead. My girl is all about that 'the guy should call/text/contact' or whatever first. Yet, shes kinda feminist. I dont get it.

i hate girl have this hardnosed mentality.

that WE have do everything first no matter what.

There needs to be some reciprocation here and there.

This shows genuine interest from both parties.

If im the one always calling, making plans, etc. im just gonna assume you're not that into me.

Its nice to hear from a lady first every now and then. It shows that she cares.

We need that too, you know..

Thank you, Club. I couldn't have said it any better.

QFTMT..

All her friends tell me i gotta do this and do that and she says I never call or whatever... YES I DO. Just cause I dont do it everytime..
I shouldnt have too. This is suposed to be a 50/50 thing. Hell, ill take 60/40 me..

Its like a giant game of musical chairs while playing chess and hopping on one foot.
laugh.gif

Edit: OH and then when talking, say by text or online, they'll leave off on something like "okay" or "haha" and leave the conversation dead in the water, then get mad if we stop talking?
mad.gif

This completely frustrates me. The first time I get one I'll try and push for the convo to keep going, at least try, but if it's the same response or the one word bull, I won't even try to formally end the conversation or hit her up for a while. Then all of a sudden here come the back to back messages "whats wrong?" "busy week?"
tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by Club29

bjm5295 wrote:

I hold doors all the time. Do unto others what you wish them to do for you..

Chivalry is definitely not dead. My girl is all about that 'the guy should call/text/contact' or whatever first. Yet, shes kinda feminist. I dont get it.

i hate girl have this hardnosed mentality.

that WE have do everything first no matter what.

There needs to be some reciprocation here and there.

This shows genuine interest from both parties.

If im the one always calling, making plans, etc. im just gonna assume you're not that into me.

Its nice to hear from a lady first every now and then. It shows that she cares.

We need that too, you know..

Thank you, Club. I couldn't have said it any better.

QFTMT..

All her friends tell me i gotta do this and do that and she says I never call or whatever... YES I DO. Just cause I dont do it everytime..
I shouldnt have too. This is suposed to be a 50/50 thing. Hell, ill take 60/40 me..

Its like a giant game of musical chairs while playing chess and hopping on one foot.
laugh.gif

Edit: OH and then when talking, say by text or online, they'll leave off on something like "okay" or "haha" and leave the conversation dead in the water, then get mad if we stop talking?
mad.gif

This completely frustrates me. The first time I get one I'll try and push for the convo to keep going, at least try, but if it's the same response or the one word bull, I won't even try to formally end the conversation or hit her up for a while. Then all of a sudden here come the back to back messages "whats wrong?" "busy week?"
tired.gif

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 Word.
Man me and my boy were JUST talking about this the other day.
I don't mean to come off like i'm bashing anyone,but where i'm from it's mainly the women that just walk with their heads down with NO regard to their surroundings and in order to avoid knocking them on their @**!$,you gotta pull a Barry Sanders maneuver on em'.All you broads in DC please keep your head up and PAY ATTENTION.  

30t6p3b.gif
 Word.
Man me and my boy were JUST talking about this the other day.
I don't mean to come off like i'm bashing anyone,but where i'm from it's mainly the women that just walk with their heads down with NO regard to their surroundings and in order to avoid knocking them on their @**!$,you gotta pull a Barry Sanders maneuver on em'.All you broads in DC please keep your head up and PAY ATTENTION.  

Thanks to the internet and sites such as twitter, facebook, and others people think they are way more important than they really are. I hate people who are on their phone 24/7 acting like they doing something super important at every moment.

Back
Top Bottom