Some things Ive noticed about online dating sites

Nvr been, but I can just imagine a girl on a computer for hrs thinking about more unrealistic qualities.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

what happens on these dating sites? sounds interesting

Not much. They just want their "knight in shining armor". 
It's hilarious what some girls write. They're just extremely picky. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

what happens on these dating sites? sounds interesting

Not much. They just want their "knight in shining armor". 
It's hilarious what some girls write. They're just extremely picky. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

They only put up that front to make it seem like they're not sluts/%#*%%%.

But once you loosen em up, the flood gates are opened.
Yea, every female make themselves to be like perfect angels and "God fearing" 
grin.gif

Yea, every female make themselves to be like perfect angels and "God fearing" 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

My coworker told me all about her adventures through an online dating site.

From everything she said, I gathered she just wanted to sleep around with anyone she met on there. I was like
eek.gif
about her seeing this old dude for a min. She did find her boyfriend through there, but I doubt he'd want to be her bf if he found out the number of people she let run through. Bring the whole hood type steez lol.

pics. details. lol

btw black dudes have no chance on most sites

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

My coworker told me all about her adventures through an online dating site.

From everything she said, I gathered she just wanted to sleep around with anyone she met on there. I was like
eek.gif
about her seeing this old dude for a min. She did find her boyfriend through there, but I doubt he'd want to be her bf if he found out the number of people she let run through. Bring the whole hood type steez lol.

pics. details. lol

btw black dudes have no chance on most sites

Originally Posted by Al Audi

a lot of broads these days have really high expectations these days, it baffles my mind.
i sometimes wonder really how many ppl in this world are gay/bisexual.....i mean geezus........... 
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

meeting ppl in the real world>internet sites
i just assume every women is or can be

a lot of broads these days have really high expectations these days, it baffles my mind.
i sometimes wonder really how many ppl in this world are gay/bisexual.....i mean geezus........... 
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

I get the opposite vibe... they all jus want wifed, and i certainly dont have enough materialistic things to the point where id consider myself more desirable than the next man

I get the opposite vibe... they all jus want wifed, and i certainly dont have enough materialistic things to the point where id consider myself more desirable than the next man

Originally Posted by scshift

I don't understand the appeal of using an online dating site

Some people don't live a lifestyle in which they interact with a lot of attractive single people. Online dating is a lot easier than completely changing your lifestyle.

I'd try it if I knew there were hot chicks on it. But my impression is the strong majority of broads on there are fat or ugly and the good looking ones are looking for perfection.

Online also allows you to be picky if you want, in the real world, most people take the best thing that comes their way, where online you can go for exactly what you want.

Some people don't live a lifestyle in which they interact with a lot of attractive single people. Online dating is a lot easier than completely changing your lifestyle.

I'd try it if I knew there were hot chicks on it. But my impression is the strong majority of broads on there are fat or ugly and the good looking ones are looking for perfection.

Online also allows you to be picky if you want, in the real world, most people take the best thing that comes their way, where online you can go for exactly what you want.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

eyes.gif

i swear people are watching to much MTV these days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

eyes.gif

i swear people are watching to much MTV these days
laugh.gif

THIS!
but another thing I noticed once you get to know them in person, they are INSECURE and CONTROLLING....like hold up.....its not that serious

THIS!
but another thing I noticed once you get to know them in person, they are INSECURE and CONTROLLING....like hold up.....its not that serious

to be honest.............NT sparked my interest on it 
laugh.gif
, just passin time.
so i was like.......lemme see what the fuss is all about

politicsasusual...........real talk.

I am thinking eventually I will have to go that route even though I am just so iffy about online dating sites and meeting people for dates from online. I just like that spontaneity of meeting someone for the first time face to face.

I think it is time to settle down. I doubt I will find anyone in this city though. Just the vibe about the men here. I am so bored of the single life.

My clock is ticking. Need to find me a baby daddy and have babies.

to be honest.............NT sparked my interest on it 
laugh.gif
, just passin time.
so i was like.......lemme see what the fuss is all about

politicsasusual...........real talk.

I am thinking eventually I will have to go that route even though I am just so iffy about online dating sites and meeting people for dates from online. I just like that spontaneity of meeting someone for the first time face to face.

I think it is time to settle down. I doubt I will find anyone in this city though. Just the vibe about the men here. I am so bored of the single life.

My clock is ticking. Need to find me a baby daddy and have babies.

I never met one normal person on a dating site, but havent met many. Definitely stick to meeting somebody offline

I never met one normal person on a dating site, but havent met many. Definitely stick to meeting somebody offline

Back
Top Bottom