Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they even have that feature? SMH.

I just added her on sc, first post I looked at sucked. I don't give a damn about her getting her credit score fixed or her bs business meetings about her marketing stuff on snapchat. Show me the damn raunch and body pics.

lol before snapchat was worth a billion dollars a lot of people used it for sexting. they added that ss alert feature so users would know who'd be creepin. 

highly doubt julz would ban people ss'ing her snaps - it prob just makes her head even bigger. also of course, there's ways around the ss alert. 

Lmaoo I'm sorry bruhs I heard if you screenshot she be blockin :/

Nah I def screen shot a few times

People know if they get screen shotted if you just follow them and they aren't mutual with you?

Lmao like they see the name of the SC who screen shot? [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Yes it says your username in the alert

What alert??

Lol I look like a super creep won't even front. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm dying :rofl:

SC playa hating something serious.

lol before snapchat was worth a billion dollars a lot of people used it for sexting. they added that ss alert feature so users would know who'd be creepin. 

highly doubt julz would ban people ss'ing her snaps - it prob just makes her head even bigger. also of course, there's ways around the ss alert. 
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

If there's a way to bypass the anti-creep regulations, fill me in.

I'd DL snapchat instantly.

Why would they even have that feature? SMH.

I just added her on sc, first post I looked at sucked. I don't give a damn about her getting her credit score fixed or her bs business meetings about her marketing stuff on snapchat. Show me the damn raunch and body pics.

Yeah he snap literally will have 10-20 sec of raunch out of 3000 secs. She cool but I always just skip thru her ****, if I'm REALLY bored I'll watch SOME of it

Yeah phantom for snapchat(jailbreak) was literally the livest thing about jail breaking your phone. You could do so much. For some reason the new jailbreak isn't working for me though

Last edited:
She got that Jada Stevens swag to her
pimp.gif
She need to put in that Jada Stevens work

Fam y'all shoulda seen her snap I think yesterday, she had a seethru onesie showing that booty fam [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] seriously whoever is consistently hitting that got God lookin out for him. ****
mean.gif
You sure it was yesterday?

Fam y'all shoulda seen her snap I think yesterday, she had a seethru onesie showing that booty fam [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] seriously whoever is consistently hitting that got God lookin out for him. **** :smh:
Yeah but it was really fast and not really worth it. Might as well just look at her other pictures

Fam y'all shoulda seen her snap I think yesterday, she had a seethru onesie showing that booty fam [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] seriously whoever is consistently hitting that got God lookin out for him. **** :smh:
Yeah but it was really fast and not really worth it. Might as well just look at her other pictures

It wasn't yesterday.. I missed it..

I'm sure mediatakeout did their enhancing as well :lol:.

It's refreshing to see a real *** doe :pimp: cellulite and all. Would dive in it head first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom