Somebody Find Her Vol. FOUND yesjuelz Appreciation :hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh went balls deep in her IG to find those pics
roll.gif
Deep Web 
laugh.gif

Lol i hate it had to be her...but like someone said above shes was just an awg before the surgery...mass got her on amongst us blacks without it we wouldn't even know who she is man

Im telling you man now that surgery is super affordable sooooooo many normal everyday girls have had it done. I remember a couple years ago when tax fraud was at an alltime high in tampa a lot of girls were takin those freebands and getting surgery.

If it's still her own fat, she's all natural. You can't tell me if your lady was gaining weight you would mind her redistributing that to the booty. It's not silicone or anything like that.

Last edited:
Fat transfer doesn't even bother me. It looks fantastic and near as I can tell there's no silicone or rubber cement mixed up in there. Juelz continues to be Top 5 for me

If it's still her own fat, she's all natural. You can't tell me if your lady was gaining weight you would mind her redistributing that to the booty. It's not silicone or anything like that.

With the pics homie posted of her in dr.miamis office im actually leaning more towards silicone instead of fat transfer now tbh

But take the cape off my dude lol surgery is surgery regardless. Id still give her d myself so it's cool.

For real.

Fat transfers > Shots by a mile. Unless I'm misinformed, they're different enough to where I don't view them in the same light.

Like Mark said, if they're taking what you have and relocating that ****, then that means it'll still have that natural jiggle when you slap-cuff it.

I'm all the way here for women with no ***es and love handles making these here chess moves for a better tomorrow :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
It ain't cosmetic surgery, it is raunch reallocation

People be moving money from their checking account to their 401K, no says a word.

Baby girl takes a lil arms flab and deposits them in da cheeks, and fools wanna judge :smh:

Obamacare should be expanded to cover these surgeries, **** a public option

My boy is kind of a big deal in the Miami bar scene. Does a bunch of promotional and sponsored gigs... anyways, I asked him about her and he said he's actually hung out with her a few times. He said she is cool as hell, but she definitely bats for the other team. I don't know why she is on the low about it... just FYI. 

With the pics homie posted of her in dr.miamis office im actually leaning more towards silicone instead of fat transfer now tbh

But take the cape off my dude lol surgery is surgery regardless. Id still give her d myself so it's cool.
those pics are from like last month

she got a consultation about cellulite treatment and a boob job

My boy is kind of a big deal in the Miami bar scene. Does a bunch of promotional and sponsored gigs... anyways, I asked him about her and he said he's actually hung out with her a few times. He said she is cool as hell, but she definitely bats for the other team. I don't know why she is on the low about it... just FYI. 
So I guess that smashing Lebron stuff must've been not true. Or having enough money and fame can make a chick come around to the other side

I doubt being a lesbian would prevent some women from being with male celebrities in order to get access to opportunities and more money.

she prob goes both ways :pimp:. she gotta chill with all this 070 shake **** tho on her snaps man. **** sounds horrible :smh: :x

yes julz is from Tampa FL

she def has a history.............all I'm going to say, and yes she has taken the D many times

dunno if she still does.......but its safe to say she is bisexual i dunno about full lesbian

Last edited:
Julz done blew up, i remember the no cakes, 5k IG followers, Julz.. i slid into her dm's on the humble talking about her travels and such. Nothing came of it.

I think she has a pretty face, sort of "exotic" if you will, with the cropped hair.

Didn't know she like the P, dont we all?

View media item 1994768
Idk bruhs...there's pics on here even older than the pics ol dude posted like this one from 2012 where she has cake. Idk if she just gained weight cuz she def def def looks a lot more aged compared to then. Maybe she did get the far transfer but she still def had cake before then. I was lookin at the pics when she had purple hair...boy :smh: she was even badder back then

Last edited:
Got a bottle of vintage Nasomatto Black Afgano today. It has a faulty seal and I've already lost 3ml in transit. I'm forced to crack it open and decant it. 

If you're interested.

5ml $26 

Got a bottle of vintage Nasomatto Black Afgano today. It has a faulty seal and I've already lost 3ml in transit. I'm forced to crack it open and decant it. 

If you're interested.

5ml $26 
Lol wrong thread scent god...

Count me in for a split of that tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom