SOMEBODY SCHOOL ME ON THIS NINJAHOOD TALK!

he's the role model and father figure to a few niketalkers on here. he even has one member on here typing like him. go to the hat pickup thread and see for yourself.

he's the role model and father figure to a few niketalkers on here. he even has one member on here typing like him. go to the hat pickup thread and see for yourself.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they're putting Jr. in their sn's

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they're putting Jr. in their sn's

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

^ lol is that the one dude who tried to rob roc? I remember a a NT'er who posted a glock with some Lebrons or somn..

even if he did, he wouldnt have anywhere to put them with that thimble-sized bedroom he has

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

^ lol is that the one dude who tried to rob roc? I remember a a NT'er who posted a glock with some Lebrons or somn..

even if he did, he wouldnt have anywhere to put them with that thimble-sized bedroom he has

Who was it that posted up a pic of his room in the "Post your room thread" and dude was using a wheelchair as a desk chair?
laugh.gif

This thread made me remember that for some reason - it wasn't Ninja was it?

Who was it that posted up a pic of his room in the "Post your room thread" and dude was using a wheelchair as a desk chair?
laugh.gif

This thread made me remember that for some reason - it wasn't Ninja was it?

His explanation of why a llama(the gun) is called a llama put in tears for about 10 minutes.

Dude makes me laugh intentionally and unintentionally.

His explanation of why a llama(the gun) is called a llama put in tears for about 10 minutes.

Dude makes me laugh intentionally and unintentionally.

That Ninjahood reference
laugh.gif

The Fat Joe Street Cred thread was one of the best IMO
pimp.gif
>>>

He's still a cool dude.

That Ninjahood reference
laugh.gif

The Fat Joe Street Cred thread was one of the best IMO
pimp.gif
>>>

He's still a cool dude.