Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of demons I heard that....
"The Ancient Greek word δαίμων daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen... To distinguish the classical Greek concept from its later Christian interpretation, the former is anglicized as either daemon or daimon rather than demon."

why it gotta be a demon tho?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Guilty of self promotion in this post.

Felt it was relevant to post in this thread, because this thread really helped me realize who i was and gave me the confidence to chase my dream.

Here's the first visual representation to it. I feel the subject matter will cater to the maturity of people in the thread.

the F is that crawling down that building? :wow:

I gotta believe thats fake. Somebody thought it would be cool to spray paint black one of those blow up stick figures that wiggle on windy days that are always at the corner of a car dealership then threw it down a building on a windy day :lol:

Thanks for checking it out gentlemen appreciate the feedback.

I still need to try my hand at the ayahuasca home brew.

a couple of weeks ago one of my FB friends (a pharmacist) posted about how they reached their flue shot quota of something ridiculous, like 400 people, and that rubbed me the wrong way. is the flue shot about wellness? or does it exist solely as a means of fear-based profiteering?

Man I remember when I first heard about the illuminati... crazy **** they def are out there man... someone who I feel is getting stressed with them and is fed up is Eminem.. his body language looks off hes been MIA for a min... look at dudes twitter icon... also in his music he exposes them in 25 to life.. I feel he wants to leave this lifestyle but he can't 
Man the first night I read up on it was wild. I was in my old apartment in Pittsburgh and I was living on the ground floor. Man I was so shook that "they" were gonna come get me for looking at all of these videos. Man when I say I was obsessed, I was obsessed man. Funny how mainstream it is now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom