Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's certainly an agenda being executed by the powers that be - dumb down the general population by use of all the advanced gadgets we have today such as the popular "smart phone". "Social media" is such a distraction to the point where who a person is on Instagram > who they are in real life. If you ask me, society is taking a rapid turn for the worse and there's nothing we can do about it.

There's certainly an agenda being executed by the powers that be - dumb down the general population by use of all the advanced gadgets we have today such as the popular "smart phone". "Social media" is such a distraction to the point where who a person is on Instagram > who they are in real life. If you ask me, society is taking a rapid turn for the worse and there's nothing we can do about it.
It's always darkest before dawn. 

coast to coast AM march 4 2014 - strange intruders (this link will probably only be active until the end of the day.)

talks about the black eyed kids that visit ppl. pretty wild if you know nothing about this.

heres an older one about the same thing.

Last edited:

coast to coast AM march 4 2014 - strange intruders (this link will probably only be active until the end of the day.)

talks about the black eyed kids that visit ppl. pretty wild if you know nothing about this.

heres an older one about the same thing.

Video is private how can I watch

Dudes here have been saying they will post vids and links (looking at you PLVN, RIPSleazy) and have been slackin :smh:

Fukurokuju

ancient japanese god of happiness, wealth/wisdon & longevity
note skull shape

Power in numbers no ? What if we could form our own

#facts

Is it possible to NOT "go on a trip" after eating those things?

From the time i spent researching and reading stories on it and a couple friends talking to me on their experiences doesnt look like it. I didnt have the type of trip where you see little men or anything. But alot of odd stuff was happening for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom