Someone bothering you? Drop hundreds of texts on them in 1 second intervals...

Joined Oct 15, 2001
Linky

I'm sure this is only for Windows Mobile users though.

Long story short...this girl was bothering me. I began ignoring and blocking her. She started to talk through her friends and her friends started talkingreckless. So...I decided to send 500 texts to her in 1 second intervals. Her phone should die soon. She'll be getting texts until next week.
@*#@$.

Joined Oct 22, 2007
That's actually amazing.... let me know when it drops for the iPhone though. I could think of at least 3 people that this would be nice for.

Joined Sep 22, 2008
I have a WM phone but I don't have any people pissing me off, but I could still have some fun with it.

Joined Jun 29, 2008
or you could just post the chick number x pics on nt and get personalized service....

Joined Sep 23, 2008
Does it show that it is coming from you??
And can you PM on how to make my Touch Pro into a wireless router, even though you don't like me?
Thanks.

Joined Oct 15, 2001
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Does it show that it is coming from you??
And can you PM on how to make my Touch Pro into a wireless router, even though you don't like me?
Thanks.
Yes it shows that it is coming from you. Try this. WMWifiRouter.CAB -0.11MB BTW, die.

And all I said was..."Maybe now, you and your friends will stop bothering me. Well, you really don't have a choice because your phone will die soon.Enjoy about 500 texts."

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now