Song bloopers, Vol: "That can’t be right…"

Ok, now I’ve wanted to make this thread for a few months and I’m just now getting around to it. I know I’m not the only one that has heard a song, heard something, and said to myself: â€

Popular Thug off The Neptunes Clones LP

Kelis: "...make my record skip... *recordSkips*"

always gets me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On Chris browns run it when juelz santana says check it its santanner again. I always thought that was a blooper

This ain't a blooper but in 'I Got 5 On It', my man says "I take sacks to the face." I know what he's trying to say but everytime I hear that line, I can't help but 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

This ain't a blooper but in 'I Got 5 On It', my man says "I take sacks to the face." I know what he's trying to say but everytime I hear that line, I can't help but 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hahaa, word.

On GreenDay most famous song "Good Riddance 'time of your life'" Billy messes up the first two chords on guitar and says "%@+@" and then plays it right. I love it.

On Eminem's "The Way I Am," I know it's SUPPOSED to be:

And they blame it on Marilyn, and the heroin
Where were the parents at? And look where it's at.

But I always hear:

And they blame it on Marinel, and the heroin

Where were the parents at? And look where it's at.

Just me?

^^ that might just be you...the echo on it KINDA makes it sound like that, though...

It was a track on one of Lil B's tapes where he was rapping and the track started skipping and he stopped rappin and started wilin out
laugh.gif

kanye west "cant tell me nothin'", "dont ever fix your lips like collagen to say somethin' where you gon end up APOLOGIN, let me know if its a problem then, alright well holla then"

that @#$# blows my mind

Back
Top Bottom