Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 Thread -- Tuesday's @ 10pm on FX -- 12/05/2012 Episode 13 -- “J'ai Obtenu C

Ron Perlman's daughter. Insert sortofwant.gif

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm kinda disappointed in last nights show..I feel like they really short-changed the hell out of Op with that final scene..It just seem to me like his wake was kinda like an after thought..This could have been the perfect time to get some real emotion from the characters and it fell flat to me..Woulda like to see Jax give some sort of heart felt speech about his best friend and how much he did for him and the Club..I'd only give this episode a 6/10..

I couldn't agree more :smh:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm kinda disappointed in last nights show..I feel like they really short-changed the hell out of Op with that final scene..It just seem to me like his wake was kinda like an after thought..This could have been the perfect time to get some real emotion from the characters and it fell flat to me..Woulda like to see Jax give some sort of heart felt speech about his best friend and how much he did for him and the Club..I'd only give this episode a 6/10..

I couldn't agree more :smh:

im 50/50 on it because if they did that the ep would have been double the time or 2 actual ep's & i dont think sutter wanted a funeral ep he wanted to mix it in with all the current stuff

Last edited:
Also while reading review i came across a question i wanted to post

Seriously, when was the last time Jax admitted he was scared of someone?

he openly admitted it & it seemed like it turned a few members off but no one said or did anything to refect it toward jax

yeah last nights episode was def a bit of a disappointed all around. I am hoping next weeks is much much better.

I think it was fine what they did. Having other storylines within the Opie arc. They need to dead this Wendy/Gemma/Tara storyline though, it feels like it'll get really old really fast. Like I said yesterday, I'm glad (at least for the first four episodes) that they haven't put together back to back episodes that are tough to watch, the crew (and fans) could use the breather after Opie's death.

Looks like Jax is fighting Gaalan in the preview for next week from last night, I am very interested to see that :lol: it looks like Jax has the messed up eye and Gaalan has a busted lip while they're showing the guns to Romeo. Interested to see how Hale circles back into things as well.

I'm about to buy the Season 1-4 soundtrack. The music on this show is too good.

Make sure to listen to "Someday Never Comes" by Billy Valentine & "Bird On a Wire" by Katey Sagal (aka Gemma)..They are fantastic and the one by Valentine is probably the best song I've ever heard on a tv show in my life..And that's saying something since I'm almost 35..

I think it was fine what they did. Having other storylines within the Opie arc. They need to dead this Wendy/Gemma/Tara storyline though, it feels like it'll get really old really fast. Like I said yesterday, I'm glad (at least for the first four episodes) that they haven't put together back to back episodes that are tough to watch, the crew (and fans) could use the breather after Opie's death.
Looks like Jax is fighting Gaalan in the preview for next week from last night, I am very interested to see that
laugh.gif
it looks like Jax has the messed up eye and Gaalan has a busted lip while they're showing the guns to Romeo. Interested to see how Hale circles back into things as well.
From what I've read apparently Irish Bareknuckle Boxing is a way to resolve family conflicts. It's seems that after the fight they're still cool.

Hmm, good info. Maybe since Clay isn't at the meet, he needed to convince him to go through with the deal for big guns?

I didnt pick up on this, but apparently Nero's goons are named lupe and fiasco hahaha. Also, kids on the bikes in the beginning of the episode didnt make sense to me at first until it came full circle w/ the pic jax put in opie's casket.

Last edited:
Ron Perlman and Charlie Hunnam in the movie "3,2,1... Frankie Go Boom", so odd to see them in a comedy.

MV5BMTgzNjYwNTE1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzMyMTQyOA@@._V1._SX640_SY360_.jpg

Yup, since SOA is basing this all off of real life, those guys are actually based off of the Soul Brothers based out of East Palo Alto and the Niners are the East Bay Dragons out of Oakland...  Love the real connection that Sutter brings to the show.  

I don't know about you guys but I feel like that chase scene was the worse thing there has ever been on the show?  He was moving so slow and didn't really look like he had a handle on something he has been doing for years.

Also, when they were laying Opie in to the hearse, I got the feeling that Sutter had Jax be alone for a reason. When he put him in the car, he turned and looked at the gang and then looked Tara like no one was with him.  We shall see.

Gemma and Clay need to die yesterday... Nero's bottom chick should have kept choking her out.  

SOA is my favorite show on TV. Truth be told, the two moments that jarred me the most on a TV show were Ope's death and Gemma's rape. :smh::smh:

Pope is ruthless dude.

Yup, since SOA is basing this all off of real life, those guys are actually based off of the Soul Brothers based out of East Palo Alto and the Niners are the East Bay Dragons out of Oakland...  Love the real connection that Sutter brings to the show.  

I don't know about you guys but I feel like that chase scene was the worse thing there has ever been on the show?  He was moving so slow and didn't really look like he had a handle on something he has been doing for years.

Also, when they were laying Opie in to the hearse, I got the feeling that Sutter had Jax be alone for a reason. When he put him in the car, he turned and looked at the gang and then looked Tara like no one was with him.  We shall see.

Gemma and Clay need to die yesterday... Nero's bottom chick should have kept choking her out.  

Devil's advocate could argue that he had that blonde hooker on the back of the bike, so maybe....nah, that scene was pretty terrible.

Oh well, you cant win em all.

SOA is my favorite show on TV. Truth be told, the two moments that jarred me the most on a TV show were Ope's death and Gemma's rape. :smh::smh:

Pope is ruthless dude.

all my hate for gemma made me forget fam did her dirty... :frown:

she still gotta die tho

And after all Tara did for her too after that happened. To turn around and bring Wendy into this :lol:

EXACTLY ....

i told my gf i wanted gemma,clay,juice,& tara all dead & she got up in arms about tara , saying she liked her & she was just fighting for whats hers yada yadda yadda

i let her finish & said

the B$%^* still gotta go baby :lol:

she had the :rolleyes face

Last edited:
And after all Tara did for her too after that happened. To turn around and bring Wendy into this :lol:

Nope, she kept those letters from him when she handed them over. Tara knows that she did it, imagine she still has some copies.

The Op related scenes were the best part of the show IMO. I felt sort of sad watching it. It's just that they sort of wrapped it around BS. I thought the chase scene and the fight scenes were corny and poorly set up.

From the beginning, him seeing the two kids on the bike.
Him going on the roof with the pic to reminisce
Putting the skully with Op
The way they had the wake at Teller Morrow
It being open casket
Him telling Lyla this is your family

The only thing I can think of was maybe involving his mom.

Back
Top Bottom