SONY google TV 46 inch - deal

great price but nothing spectacular... its 60hz and not 120hz... still good pickup nonetheless

Got this TV about a month ago for free...It is def horrible for gaming..makes me not even want to play 2k11 anymore because I cant even hit a jump shot due to the lag.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by copped

everyone in here just sound broke and salty...

dude posted to help others out and you guys go out of your way to give a review and say the TV is trash? he never asked for your opinion on the tv, just gave you the opportunity to buy it...

who has 1 tv anyway? i have 3 tv's and not all of them are for gaming... i think you got a good deal..
Broke and salty?  LMAO, or maybe they know alot about TV's?
I find it ironic this is coming from the guy who read a thread about New York Knick hats then tried to resell them for like $60? 
indifferent.gif
i am sorry, making money off of a limited run hat is frowned upon? i sold them for 80$ actually and all of them within a week..how does that make me broke and salty? i think the opposite --made money and was happy
wink.gif

wish i could screen cap my inbox for you (too lazy)...people still messaging me daily wanting them for that price...

DAMN. I might get my folks to buy it and flip it. Good looks OP.

laugh.gif
at the end of the day you still paid $600 on a 46'' LCD though.

As a former Best Buy employee...this aint a come up bruh. Step your plasma knowledge up. Swear on everything I would return that TV and scoop up a 46" Panasonic Viera internet ready plasma for the same price (give or take a few washingtons) I would also suggest the same for you all in this thread.

But hey, what do I know...

edit

bxbadboy90
Got this TV about a month ago for free...It is def horrible for gaming..makes me not even want to play 2k11 anymore because I cant even hit a jump shot due to the lag.

This. The refresh rate on the Sony is 120hz .....meanwhile the Panasonic plasma is 600hz
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
c'mon son.  And don't even get me started on the true color. The only reason people buy that sony tv is simply because of the name and that "google" is attached to it. And the fact that the majority of the people still believe, "plasma's burn". Honestly....a Best Buy Insignia brand tv is better

but like I said....what do I know.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

laugh.gif
at the end of the day you still paid $600 on a 46'' LCD though.

As a former Best Buy employee...this aint a come up bruh. Step your plasma knowledge up. Swear on everything I would return that TV and scoop up a 46" Panasonic Viera internet ready plasma for the same price (give or take a few washingtons) I would also suggest the same for you all in this thread.

But hey, what do I know...

edit

bxbadboy90
This. The refresh rate on the Sony is 120hz .....meanwhile the Panasonic plasma is 600hz
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
c'mon son.  And don't even get me started on the true color. The only reason people buy that sony tv is simply because of the name and that "google" is attached to it. And the fact that the majority of the people still believe, "plasma's burn". Honestly....a Best Buy Insignia brand tv is better

but like I said....what do I know.

-The Juice

*salutes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom