Sony Rebooting Spider-Man in 2012!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

frown.gif
toby maguire was the perfect actor playing peter parker....
laugh.gif
No he was not.
I hope they do this right and start with spiderman as a 15 year old and work their way up. I really want them to follow source material this time and get the damn franchise right not like the other 3 bad movies they made
You're bugging. There's no 15 yr old actor or up(that can pull off 15) that can do Peter Parker/Spider-Man justice. Nobody's wants towatch the origin all over again any time soon.

I agree with going back to the basics with source material from any good Spidey comic or even the animated series but if they gonna start over do it in 2015.

I don't think doing an Ultimate Spidey based movie is that good of an idea either.

I'm all for rebooting if they do it right a la The Incredible Hulk and Superman Returns, to an extent.

I referenced Superman Returns because like the Hulk movie, the previous Superman movies were somewhat referenced in a subtle way, i.e. Superman coming back toEarth after X amount of years or The Incredible Hulk where it started in South America because the Eric Bana Hulk movie ended with him there.

One way to not have the whole MJ and PP love story take up 20%-30% of the film they should start it off mid-story-like, where they're already dating,Spidey already has his powers, introducing Eddie Brock early into the film. I don't mean having him turn to Venom but at least develop the character andbuild up the Eddie/Peter rivalry.

I think had the Raimi Spidey movies introduced Eddie Brock in SM2, SM3 would have been a totally different movie, instead of just hodge podging one ofSpidey's most famous villains and making him really week.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

frown.gif
toby maguire was the perfect actor playing peter parker....
laugh.gif
No he was not.
I hope they do this right and start with spiderman as a 15 year old and work their way up. I really want them to follow source material this time and get the damn franchise right not like the other 3 bad movies they made
You're bugging. There's no 15 yr old actor or up(that can pull off 15) that can do Peter Parker/Spider-Man justice. Nobody's wants to watch the origin all over again any time soon.

I agree with going back to the basics with source material from any good Spidey comic or even the animated series but if they gonna start over do it in 2015.

I don't think doing an Ultimate Spidey based movie is that good of an idea either.

I WANT a Ultimate Spiderman movie but you dont have to do the origin. You just have to do all the things he had issues with when he was 15-20 like his lovelife with Gwen Stacey which wasnt really done too much in the third movie. Peter dates Gwen Before MJ not the other way
Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I'm alright is this all ends up with a reboot based on Spider-Man Loves MaryJane

I would be ALL for that if it wasnt everyone @*++**@+ on Peter the whole time

I'm surprised that more people arent happy about this. Spiderman 1,2,3 are all the same movie. Not one evil bad guy, every movie tried to make you feelsorry for the villain, man enough of that crap. Get somebody who is gonna do an evil villain right!

i think it would be dope if they did spiderman like they did batman. same story... just different villan and spidey played by different ppl.
that would bring alot of depth to the series.

somepeople LOOOOVE batman and robin, yet hate batman forever.

that kinda dealie.

I'm glad this is happening.I'm a big spidey fan and I was disappointed by every film.Tobey was the worst.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Spider-Man is under Sony so no crossovers with Marvel movies; the whole point of pumping out another one is to keep their hold on the rights.
damn, you're right. hmm... i wonder how sony got spiderman in the choke hold like that from marvel...

why are they rebooting it? just do what THE HULK did and everything will be cool. we dont want to see his leading up to becoming spiderman.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Jake Gyllenhaal should be the new spiderman.
Agree

New Spiderman

100490810_be5f3704-32f4-40d5-b08c-a041ed83fddb-jake-gyllenhaal.jpg

MJ

scarlettjohansson01.jpg
he already took his wife, now his career damn
tongue.gif
Scarlett was one of the first people I thought of to play MJ, would she be able to pull off a high school girl? Just maybe a senior.

Back
Top Bottom