Sooo they raising the price on Jordan

chicago 10's and white cement 4's only ones worth copping it looks like. prices are getting crazy. i thought 150 was already high.

chicago 10's and white cement 4's only ones worth copping it looks like. prices are getting crazy. i thought 150 was already high.

I will possibly get the X's but i doubt it. Looks like its time to feed my shoe addiction somewhere else. Higher prices because of their greed? Nah! My retro run stopped after my fire reds peeled. I dont need to be convinced they suck anymore lol

I will possibly get the X's but i doubt it. Looks like its time to feed my shoe addiction somewhere else. Higher prices because of their greed? Nah! My retro run stopped after my fire reds peeled. I dont need to be convinced they suck anymore lol

Originally Posted by santi19

Id be glad to pay the $160 if we had good quality
But sadly its only getting worse..

Yeah it sucks that we continue to have to pay more for less quality.

Originally Posted by santi19

Id be glad to pay the $160 if we had good quality
But sadly its only getting worse..

Yeah it sucks that we continue to have to pay more for less quality.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Agreed, but with JB who knows what else they will be dropping this upcoming year.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

Agreed, but with JB who knows what else they will be dropping this upcoming year.

Originally Posted by Remi23

how do the X's and IV's go up 35 dollars within 5-6 years smh

hype
damn.  if they're not to my liking it will be easier to say no, but these haven't retro'd since before i was collecting.  JB has a vice grip on me.  Can't lie.  After the White Cement IVs and Chi towns i have my grails.  JB can eat a fat one after that.

Originally Posted by Remi23

how do the X's and IV's go up 35 dollars within 5-6 years smh

hype
damn.  if they're not to my liking it will be easier to say no, but these haven't retro'd since before i was collecting.  JB has a vice grip on me.  Can't lie.  After the White Cement IVs and Chi towns i have my grails.  JB can eat a fat one after that.

this seem like a bad move by jordan their sales might go down i doubt it though cause people still going to buy but i think a lot of people are going to buy less i know i will

this seem like a bad move by jordan their sales might go down i doubt it though cause people still going to buy but i think a lot of people are going to buy less i know i will

I'm sure most of you crying about the prices will also be saying you copped, or posting pics in the pickup thread....

I'm sure most of you crying about the prices will also be saying you copped, or posting pics in the pickup thread....

Back
Top Bottom