Sooo they raising the price on Jordan

im still gonna cop but it pisses me off cus the prices are going up and the quality is goin down !!!!!!!!!!!

im still gonna cop but it pisses me off cus the prices are going up and the quality is goin down !!!!!!!!!!!

its not hard to estimate what you thought the price was going to be. you can't get a coke for 5 cents either btw, the simple answer is if you are complaining about price then you should not try to get a pair. but if you complain and grab a pair you contradict the idea that you are against the inflation rate.

its not hard to estimate what you thought the price was going to be. you can't get a coke for 5 cents either btw, the simple answer is if you are complaining about price then you should not try to get a pair. but if you complain and grab a pair you contradict the idea that you are against the inflation rate.

I was gonna buy cements, but 160 is too much money for crappy quality shoes. Even if they were good quality, it's too much. They used to be like 110-120 bucks.

I was gonna buy cements, but 160 is too much money for crappy quality shoes. Even if they were good quality, it's too much. They used to be like 110-120 bucks.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ you people not knowing about inflation.

Go to school, you'll be amazed.
laugh.gif
 at you thinking this is because of inflation.  How do other retros come back for the same price?  How are lebrons more advanced/better quality and retail for the same price as a 4 retro with worse quality and less tech than a new lebron shoe.  You should take this saying and run with it "it's better to not say anything and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 at you thinking this is because of inflation.  How do other retros come back for the same price?  How are lebrons more advanced/better quality and retail for the same price as a 4 retro with worse quality and less tech than a new lebron shoe.  You should take this saying and run with it "it's better to not say anything and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Originally Posted by Heshua

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
^that.

although i do believe more jordans (not all) will go on sale or to outlets more often..

Originally Posted by Heshua

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
^that.

although i do believe more jordans (not all) will go on sale or to outlets more often..

Heshua wrote:
Jada2001Retro wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That is not what he is talking about. He is making fun about people talking about the prices of retros going up due to inflation only. There is no way that a shoe that was originally $100 will go up to $150/$160 like the White/Cement 4's. If was due to inflation totally, it would be less than the price it is now. Maybe it is a combination of inflation is being part in the raising of the pricing and JB wanting to raise prices to make more of a profit and people will still buy. But, if I like the shoe, I will still cop no matter what, I don't complain about pricing but I will complain about execution of the product  (for example, the 2011 black/metallic silver 5's).

Heshua wrote:
Jada2001Retro wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That is not what he is talking about. He is making fun about people talking about the prices of retros going up due to inflation only. There is no way that a shoe that was originally $100 will go up to $150/$160 like the White/Cement 4's. If was due to inflation totally, it would be less than the price it is now. Maybe it is a combination of inflation is being part in the raising of the pricing and JB wanting to raise prices to make more of a profit and people will still buy. But, if I like the shoe, I will still cop no matter what, I don't complain about pricing but I will complain about execution of the product  (for example, the 2011 black/metallic silver 5's).

Back
Top Bottom