eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the santanna tweet
sick.gif
alien.gif
@ the bodyguard
indifferent.gif
out of all the ##@*@+* these dudes can pull, they wanna beef over rihanna?
bajan +%#*% is that good?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yes...Bajan puzzie is that good. I smashed a true to life hymen having Bajan virgin back in the days, and after she got over the blood and the pain she got on top and +++!$* me under a rug and eventually left me in the fetal position. True freaking story it was like she was doing the Bogle on my **** without making the gun symbol with her hands.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the santanna tweet
sick.gif
alien.gif
@ the bodyguard
indifferent.gif
out of all the ##@*@+* these dudes can pull, they wanna beef over rihanna?
bajan +%#*% is that good?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yes...Bajan puzzie is that good. I smashed a true to life hymen having Bajan virgin back in the days, and after she got over the blood and the pain she got on top and +++!$* me under a rug and eventually left me in the fetal position. True freaking story it was like she was doing the Bogle on my **** without making the gun symbol with her hands.

roll.gif

Straight comedy in here. 
laugh.gif

The Zordon comment, and all the gifs.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Serious note, I hope the bodyguard is ok; dude looks like a mess.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nyk110283

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

This whole thread is burgers....just....burgers.

2cy1bur.jpg
yea, Im not sure why no one mentioned the possible coke.
Also the body guard wasnt hurt that bad. 
nltkyx.jpg

just that picture was kinda misleading

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Drake ain't bout that life, dude is Mister Softee with his tough raps then hides behind his father to squash his beefs.
Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Drake's a sucker for love $%% $@%@! for this dumb @+$!, same goes for all whose simpin about any industry broad. they all skeezers
laugh.gif
Who hurt you?

Forreal though...let me get this @%+@ straight. So Aubrey or someone on his side confronts CB, words exchange, @%+@ gets messy, bottles thrown left & right and CB ends up getting decked w/ a gash on his chin. Then buddy pops off on Twitter like he usually does...and even after all that took place, still resorts to sublims and doesn't mention anyone by name. Posts a pic up for sympathy or w/e and deletes everything...again, like he usually does. All over some industry harlot he hasn't gotten over, going as far as removing _'s off songs because they're boning her and he still caught up in his feelings.

I don't even $@%! with Aubrey like that but he's absolved from the slander cannons in this situation.
2f035962e1edb94e6036aece39971ebbb4d4843.gif

This _ iLL stay droppin' knowledge. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

I hope Drake did that. His P rate will go through the roof. I'm trying to tell yall dudes women love a sexy captain who will %!@% a women beater up.

Huh? Shut your @%+ up
laugh.gif

everyone know dam well drake aint hit nobody
laugh.gif

dudes are ******ed for fighting over a girl though

laugh.gif
 I bet Drake could take a lot of NTers talkin smack
I can see y'all being "Mr. Drake, I didn't say anything I swear...I have your poster in my room and watch Degrassi!"

drake-lick-lips-o.gif

what the hell is in that women's poonanny that got RICH MOFOs who F' any girl fighting over her?
Nothing. This is all just bruised ego at play. It's BECAUSE these dudes can have any chick that they want that they get hypersensitive over the one who's (publicly, I might add) letting the next man yamb off. That inflated sense of self importance just won't all them to take the L like a man.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Chris Brown should have learned by now....he shouldn't have a twitter.  Someone on his team needs to pull the plug on that one or just run it with generic fan related content.

He used to come by VCU and play ball and was chill.  His big body guard was the only dude that would be with him around town there. 

no i used to see like 3-4 guys with him all the time. some would just be hitting the weight room while he played ball.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by nyk110283

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

This whole thread is burgers....just....burgers.

2cy1bur.jpg
yea, Im not sure why no one mentioned the possible coke.
Also the body guard wasnt hurt that bad. 
nltkyx.jpg

just that picture was kinda misleading

That's a nose ring

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by cap1229

I hope Drake did that. His P rate will go through the roof. I'm trying to tell yall dudes women love a sexy captain who will %!@% a women beater up.

Huh? Shut your @%+ up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

From the pic on the gurney I thought the bodyguard would have an even worse scar than Dame Dash when he got hit with a bottle.

Back
Top Bottom