Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

30t6p3b.gif
even meek smashin tho?

she lettin philly rappers get behind it???

REAAAAALLY?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by nyk110283

Breezy body guard tho...

224704_tq8qpf85s3xtd_al.jpg

tired.gif
 I understand this is their lives and they can do as they please but its puzzling to me why violence and not money is a focus. Also once again Rihanna's box must be 
pimp.gif

wow..hes got to keep his hands up and his head moving..

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the santanna tweet
sick.gif
alien.gif
@ the bodyguard
indifferent.gif
out of all the ##@*@+* these dudes can pull, they wanna beef over rihanna?
bajan +%#*% is that good?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I don't get why y'all hate Drake, three years ago y'all want to be his car seat 

LMAO. 
cause dude is singing lullaby's now.

real talk tho, bouncer's jobs are to control the crowd and let in hot girls...i saw the dude let in meek mill and 12 of his boys, and the bouncer turned down some dude with like four beautiful women. 

i guess this is what they paid for.

Rihanna must be a goddess in the bed .... dear god 
laugh.gif

...With all the beautiful women these dudes can pull their obsessing over her ?? i don't get it

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Meek and Breezy were already at the club when Drake arrived shortly after 3am. At approximately 4am Chris Brown was suddenly rushed out by his entourage and was immediately placed in black jeep fleeing the scene. Not long after, Teyana Taylor, who had been celebrating her signing with Kanye West’s G.O.O.D music label at a neighboring club, Greenhouse, was rushed out as well. Almost immediately, following her exit, club-goers flooded the streets in an attempt to escape the bloody brawl.

A member of Chris’ entourage was covered in blood while a woman who had accompanied Drake was carried away by his security.

Also in attendance rappers Fabolous, Maino, Juelz Santana and Trey Songz, were also spotted fleeing the scene following the outbreak.

There are conflicting reports over who actually threw the first bottle but it’s been reported that it was a few members of Drake’s camp and Breezy’s full entourage who engaged in the angry bottle hurling brawl. It’s also been speculated that the real beef is between Meek Mill and Fabolous, but that Drizzy and Breezy were caught in the crossfire

LOL media having fun with this story...just straight up adding their own little twists. Meek and Fab making songs together and just performed at a concert this past weekend...how they beefing?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Man how in the world did Meek Mill get with Rihanna??? My mind is blown
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Not saying dude cant pull em.. he had the song of the year and all that. But Rihanna doe
mad.gif
tired.gif

and btw yes im hating
grin.gif
How you sound though?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Rihanna must be a goddess in the bed .... dear god 
laugh.gif

...With all the beautiful women these dudes can pull their obsessing over her ?? i don't get it

Well, most rich and famous people feel they really cant trust a regular chick(I know I wouldn't). So its either mess around in the industry or simp.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

rihanna got a lot of miles on her already, no need to check the bop facts.

she def a freak tho.

Certain cars you don't need to check the mileage...you just just hop in and dog it out, like a nice rental car.  No need to make it a daily driver. 

Back
Top Bottom