Soooo...Drake and Meek Mill Fought/Hit Chris Brown at my homies party tonight

Originally Posted by MonStar1

work 25 pg thread in history....lacking the lulz, factual info, and common sense.

Strong this
laugh.gif

Keep seeing theres been new posts, come check back to see if theres updates or something only to find nothing.You can do better NT

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Stank attitudes towards you are a no-no, but when she does it to other people they dont mind.
I have literally experience a girl popping off and her dude boosting her head.
Not really true. I like a woman that can stand up for herself when needed. That's different than a stank attitude.

ricky409 wrote:

so i guess this is why these chicks have these attitudes... they think guys like it... 

oh how wrong they are...

dont know about yall... but a cheerful and happy attitude from a chick that laughs?.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

This and the bolded lowkey
embarassed.gif

Positivity is definitely a plus
smile.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by slickp42189

and you just dig white guys now, im not trying to argue for whose hotter but the first time i saw mac i thought he looked like a gremlin, and meek is less attractive than him? i think the lighter pigment and green eyes gotchu fams

And I know some guys who are turned on by it.

Naw meek looks better than him to me,  but buddy was making it seem like meek was denzel and mac was @+%%. 

If meek got a chance with rihanna, I dont see why mac couldnt try. 
ohwell.gif

Didnt even notice his eyes, you staring hard bruh
shkurt, we not talkin bout dem
and ok thats understandable

it was an assumption, which happened to be correct, im really tryin to see you tho, whats really good?

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

C'mon, son.

Of course no man is gonna sit back and let a female family member get their issue no matter if they deserved it or not. Not even sure how you can even hypothetically compare a loved one to a stranger in that situation.

But to say dude is a coward for not saddling up as a White Knight to come defend two girls who acted as the aggressors in the situation is flat out stupid.  

What if he got arrested? What if he caught a slug?

All trying to save two random bops.
I wasn't talking about the situation solarius was in when I was talking about family. Others in this thread made reference to it being OK to hurt a woman if she "deserved" it. But they wouldn't be OK with it happening to their family whether they "deserved" it or not. That's bass ackwards.

Also, that dude beat those girls' ***, he didn't slap them to calm them down, he straight up whooped them.....there's a difference. Ole girl was hitting him with an umbrella, right? You ever been hit with an umbrella? It's plastic. The most you're going to get is a small cut, bruise, or headache. He choke slammed a girl on a car. What is a car made of? Damn sure ain't plastic. He let the actions of those girls push him over the top. He could've handled it better.

On top of it, solarius laughed about it. Do you think that's funny to see that happen to women GH?

And "two random bops" or not, that's still two women with nowhere near the strength of that one male. I'm not saying ride up like a "white knight", but he could've done more than chill at a counter or register while watching. So, yes, that's cowardly. Those two girls weren't right for what they did. Do they need to know that it's not cool to spit on someone? Yeah. Do they need their %+**# whooped? Probably, but not by a man. Especially not one strong enough to get bodied like they did. You think those girls learned their lesson that day? Probably not.

You think a dude hitting women has a gun? If he was angry enough to slam 2 women on a car, I'm sure he would've just taken out the gun and used it instead. If he had a gun, do you think those women would've been acting like that? No. You think solarius going to jail over stepping in to help in that kind of situation? No. Where are ya'll from??

C'mon son.
IDK what kinda suburbs you're from bruh, but there is no way in hell I was stepping in the middle of that.  Last fight I stepped in outside that job, guns came out...and that had nothing to do with me.  Either way, THE ONLY REASON ANY FEMALE WOULD EVER HIT A MAN IS BECAUSE SHE DOESNT EXPECT TO BE HIT BACK.  I dont condone BEATING women, but I have no problem with any human being defending themselves against physical assault.

qft

personally though, i really don't care, if a female starts swinging at me and spits on me, shes getting knocked out with no remorse or sympathy from me and i guarantee she'll never try to lay hands on a man again for no reason.

she's not a little kid who has no idea what their doing,  she's a grown adult fully competent and capable of making logical decisions and she thinks she gets a free pass to act uncivilized and it don't work like that.

The reason a female shouldnt swing on a man is the same reason I didnt swing on Lamar Woodley when he was wilding out at the club last week....he would knock my head off my shoulders

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by rmK

NT'ers now standing up for dudes that put hands on women
30t6p3b.gif

may have seen it all
dude, girls BANK on being girls so they act reckless, even still i think that dude shouldnt have rocked that girl who was like 3x smaller than him, but she cant play that "I'm a girl so you can't hit me" game while shes throwin bombs 
Pardon me sir, but what woman are you dating that's "throwing bombs"?

I've been attacked by an irrational female. I dont' need to hit her. I can wrap her up no problem til' she calm down.

If you can't, then you need to stop chasing girls that outweigh you by 50 lbs.

I hate to generalize, but women can be emotional and irrational sometimes. So it's whatever if she wild out.

If you a MAN, and you put your hands on a woman, then you are just as emotional and irrational as she is, if not more.

IMO, that makes you the biggest B**** of all.

youre pardoned for quoting and misusing my quote fams
idc about your domestic abuse problems b, thats between you and yo %%%%%

. . . . .ive never been in a fight with a chick, and im 6'2 220. . . .  the @!$% i look like with a 270+ girl

if im a male/man/guy/dude and i rock a womans %!$# then im wrong, i agree, but since ill rock yo %!$# for talkin foul just as quick then i think thats just an anger management problem indiscriminate of sex

The reason a female shouldnt swing on a man is the same reason I didnt swing on Lamar Woodley when he was wilding out at the club last week....he would knock my head off my shoulders

laugh.gif
what happened?

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

laugh.gif
what happened?
honestly....I was drunk and doin way too much.  Thought i wanted to fight him until I ran up on him and realized that I'm still 5'9 175, and he is still an NFL linebacker

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by rmK

NT'ers now standing up for dudes that put hands on women
30t6p3b.gif

may have seen it all
dude, girls BANK on being girls so they act reckless, even still i think that dude shouldnt have rocked that girl who was like 3x smaller than him, but she cant play that "I'm a girl so you can't hit me" game while shes throwin bombs 
Pardon me sir, but what woman are you dating that's "throwing bombs"?

I've been attacked by an irrational female. I dont' need to hit her. I can wrap her up no problem til' she calm down.

If you can't, then you need to stop chasing girls that outweigh you by 50 lbs.

I hate to generalize, but women can be emotional and irrational sometimes. So it's whatever if she wild out.

If you a MAN, and you put your hands on a woman, then you are just as emotional and irrational as she is, if not more.

IMO, that makes you the biggest B**** of all.

Pssh....im old school, if u hit me im hittn u back. Hell my mom told me dont let a chick hit u without puttin my foot on her +%#

I'd put a girl in a submission hold before I lay a fist on her, that's if things ever get to a point where I just can't walk away.

i just have one question...why do women fight for equality, but then when it comes to the act of hitting a women, its wrong to do so?
serious question...

I'm sorry but if a woman trying to throw hands with ya boy, I'm holding no punches. Act like a man, u gon get treated like one.I've spent some of my youth in Philly, and some of the biggest bullies were "women"

i aint punchin a chick because imo its a bit over the top
laugh.gif
but if she start acting wreckless imma be shoving her hard as hell idc what she hits or falls on ill throw a few good pimp slaps here and there also
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

i just have one question...why do women fight for equality, but then when it comes to the act of hitting a women, its wrong to do so?
serious question...

something i've always wondered. 

i blame law enforcement as a reason why the problem of women laying hands on men is the way it is though.

if a woman calls the cops because her bf or husband laid hands on her, regardless if he did or not, cops are coming with guns drawn and he's most likely going to jail, hell he might go to jail for yelling at her.

if a man takes all the necessary steps, contacts law enforcement and tries to remove himself from the hostile situation, the cops most likely aren't going to react the same way, and it's doubtful the woman goes to jail at all. granted there's exceptions but the norm is that a woman won't go to jail if she hits the man and he alerts law enforcement and doesn't strike her back.   hell if the woman looks good and you get the wrong cop, its not out the question for the cop to take the womans side in that situation despite everything showing that the woman was the aggressor and the one in the wrong.

end of the day  women shouldn't hit men unprovoked nor should a man hit a woman unprovoked but that mindset of "its unacceptable to hit a woman under any circumstance" is very outdated.  

if a man laid hands on you  you would knock him out and defend yourself, why should a woman (a grown adult fully capable of making rational decisions) get a pass.

record screech....

here come the NT women beaters association aka the believers in equal opportunity asskickings aka the genderless punching brigade

Back
Top Bottom