Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

credit for what lol.  The league wasn't given to kobe he had to take it, he doesn't get credit for his first 3 rings.  Or is it half of your reasons for discrediting him went out the window last night
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

credit for what lol.  The league wasn't given to kobe he had to take it, he doesn't get credit for his first 3 rings.  Or is it half of your reasons for discrediting him went out the window last night
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think that right at this moment, seeing that Lebron is extremely fresh on everones mind, that the hate for him is on par with Kobe. But as for all time hate? No way

I think that right at this moment, seeing that Lebron is extremely fresh on everones mind, that the hate for him is on par with Kobe. But as for all time hate? No way

I Need the Link for MJ calling Lebron a Coward

Spoiler [+]
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Need the Link for MJ calling Lebron a Coward

Spoiler [+]
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DT43

yes. Michael Jordan even called dude a coward on the radio. Lebron might be the most hated man i sports right now.

when, where ,link?

Originally Posted by DT43

yes. Michael Jordan even called dude a coward on the radio. Lebron might be the most hated man i sports right now.

when, where ,link?

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by abutta13

Kobe's hated for most of the right reasons though

Lebron's just a #%!*+@#%@

yea i know,  being the REAL best player, most clutch player, and hard working player in the league brings hate.

being a corporate media creation since your junior year of high school and being labeled a self proclaimed, "King" brings numerous fanboys who will suck the corn outta your butthole if given the chance.

Lebron James will never be Kobe Bryant

laugh.gif
   @ Mr. Game 7 Ghost being the most clutch.
so 1 game is going to disregard an entire career of clutch big game shots and clutch big game defense.

get the hell outta here with that flawed logic

Biggest game in his career was probably his WORST.  He's definitely regular season clutch just like Mo Williams is a top regular season point guard.
In the end its TEAM basketball he admitted he had a bad game and you seriously act like Jordon never had a bad game and obviously Lebron had a few bad games in recent memory.

Starting after this post, I will not address anyone putting that guy and Jordan in the same sentence.

That response was only in reference to him being the most clutch.  And you're right, it is a team game, that's why Lebron chose to play with the best player/situation available...which he is gettin hated on for. 

laugh.gif
who in the league has won more big games and made more big shots than Kobe?  All this guy does is win and it's not good enough?  He won another ring, he plays on a good team.  Get over it. 

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by abutta13

Kobe's hated for most of the right reasons though

Lebron's just a #%!*+@#%@

yea i know,  being the REAL best player, most clutch player, and hard working player in the league brings hate.

being a corporate media creation since your junior year of high school and being labeled a self proclaimed, "King" brings numerous fanboys who will suck the corn outta your butthole if given the chance.

Lebron James will never be Kobe Bryant

laugh.gif
   @ Mr. Game 7 Ghost being the most clutch.
so 1 game is going to disregard an entire career of clutch big game shots and clutch big game defense.

get the hell outta here with that flawed logic

Biggest game in his career was probably his WORST.  He's definitely regular season clutch just like Mo Williams is a top regular season point guard.
In the end its TEAM basketball he admitted he had a bad game and you seriously act like Jordon never had a bad game and obviously Lebron had a few bad games in recent memory.

Starting after this post, I will not address anyone putting that guy and Jordan in the same sentence.

That response was only in reference to him being the most clutch.  And you're right, it is a team game, that's why Lebron chose to play with the best player/situation available...which he is gettin hated on for. 

laugh.gif
who in the league has won more big games and made more big shots than Kobe?  All this guy does is win and it's not good enough?  He won another ring, he plays on a good team.  Get over it. 

And nobody will be able to discredit the rings (if they win multiple) that he has. Rings are rings, but what they will have just cause to do is to not mention Bron in the same category as MJ, Magic, Bird and Kobe as guys who won as being THE MAN on their respective teams. But it's clear that isn't important to Bron now, just winning is and I nor anyone else can fault him for that.

And nobody will be able to discredit the rings (if they win multiple) that he has. Rings are rings, but what they will have just cause to do is to not mention Bron in the same category as MJ, Magic, Bird and Kobe as guys who won as being THE MAN on their respective teams. But it's clear that isn't important to Bron now, just winning is and I nor anyone else can fault him for that.

I honestly think it's in Lebron's best interest to completely play into being "the bad guy"

+$+@ it

I want to see him diddy bop and strut his way into the arena, have 5 women on either side of him at all times. Hire Mo Williams to be his Farnsworth Bentley and just hold an umbrella over his head all the time. Every game end it like James Brown used to end performances, have someone throw a cape over him as he hobbles off, then jumps up and starts dancing.

People are going to hate him anyway, might as well enjoy it while it happens.

I honestly think it's in Lebron's best interest to completely play into being "the bad guy"

+$+@ it

I want to see him diddy bop and strut his way into the arena, have 5 women on either side of him at all times. Hire Mo Williams to be his Farnsworth Bentley and just hold an umbrella over his head all the time. Every game end it like James Brown used to end performances, have someone throw a cape over him as he hobbles off, then jumps up and starts dancing.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Not for me, Kobe gets credit he doesn't deserve that infuriates more than anything in the world, hence my distaste for Derrick Rose. LeBron despite being a shameless self promoter largely is what he bill himself to be. I have no problem with his decision, I have a problem with his butt raping of Cleavland in the slowest most agonizing way possible but the decision it's self? nah it is what it is.
Shouldn't you hate the people that are giving Kobe the "credit he doesn't deserve" and not Kobe himself.  And most people hate things that they will never have, be, or will become.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Not for me, Kobe gets credit he doesn't deserve that infuriates more than anything in the world, hence my distaste for Derrick Rose. LeBron despite being a shameless self promoter largely is what he bill himself to be. I have no problem with his decision, I have a problem with his butt raping of Cleavland in the slowest most agonizing way possible but the decision it's self? nah it is what it is.
Shouldn't you hate the people that are giving Kobe the "credit he doesn't deserve" and not Kobe himself.  And most people hate things that they will never have, be, or will become.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

+$+@ it

Now this would be hilarious....The Miami Thrice (terrible nickname) should come to the arena in sunglasses looking like Scarface every game just embrace the sideshow circus.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

+$+@ it

Now this would be hilarious....The Miami Thrice (terrible nickname) should come to the arena in sunglasses looking like Scarface every game just embrace the sideshow circus.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

hate him or love him, you gotta respect him.

stuck with a franchise for 7 years, brought to them a championship one year....and they failed to surround him with extra clips to let loose.

he took time to step back analyze every team, every situation, and respectfully decided to go with less money and the best chance to win.

if you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack

It's good that finally gets the big picture. You people hating on James are really lame.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

hate him or love him, you gotta respect him.

stuck with a franchise for 7 years, brought to them a championship one year....and they failed to surround him with extra clips to let loose.

he took time to step back analyze every team, every situation, and respectfully decided to go with less money and the best chance to win.

if you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack

It's good that finally gets the big picture. You people hating on James are really lame.

Back
Top Bottom