Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

^PREACH.

Yea you know things are getting sickening when you have superstar athletes from other sports as well as rival teams trying to get people to back off the kid. I didn't like what he said because I felt the timing was bad for a comment of that nature but sometimes the only way to avoid these media traps is to just simply say,"no comment." I don't know what happened to Bron in the Finals but *hopefully* he puts it behind him and comes back with a vengeance in a couple months.

Originally Posted by Simba King

Originally Posted by dreClark

He shouldn't even have had to clarify what he said or what he meant. Anyone w/ a half a brain knows EXACTLY what he was getting at, but it was the perfect opportunity to take it in another direction.

Still don't have a problem w/ what he said or any part of his post game interview.

God help y'all when he does get his ring(s).

Once again, one of the few ppl on this board that don't have the skin of a 16 year old high school girl....
   1% of people care that the MAVS won the championship.. 99% of people care that Lebron didnt win the championship..

Originally Posted by Simba King

Originally Posted by dreClark

He shouldn't even have had to clarify what he said or what he meant. Anyone w/ a half a brain knows EXACTLY what he was getting at, but it was the perfect opportunity to take it in another direction.

Still don't have a problem w/ what he said or any part of his post game interview.

God help y'all when he does get his ring(s).

Once again, one of the few ppl on this board that don't have the skin of a 16 year old high school girl....
   1% of people care that the MAVS won the championship.. 99% of people care that Lebron didnt win the championship..

im not a hater like everybody else in this thread.. just because he's loaded wit green, your gonna say u don't feel sorry for him?? now, im not gonna say i feel sorry for him either, but the media is def going into a territory that is touchy. dude made his decision and just because fans didn't like it, they hate him. if my potnas were in miami, i'd get the hell outta cleveland too. Melo took visits to New Orleans, New York and Miami.. never any cleveland. Bron called up Bosh and Dwade, both of them said "hell no". so hey, if u wanna win and all the options were used up, you have to look out for self. As an athlete myself, I'm on his side. Cleveland will not lure players there like other cities (NY, LA, miami, boston, chicago, new orleans, orlando, houston, dallas etc..) . Did you see Baron Davis when he was traded from the Clippers to the Cavs?? -____-

im not a hater like everybody else in this thread.. just because he's loaded wit green, your gonna say u don't feel sorry for him?? now, im not gonna say i feel sorry for him either, but the media is def going into a territory that is touchy. dude made his decision and just because fans didn't like it, they hate him. if my potnas were in miami, i'd get the hell outta cleveland too. Melo took visits to New Orleans, New York and Miami.. never any cleveland. Bron called up Bosh and Dwade, both of them said "hell no". so hey, if u wanna win and all the options were used up, you have to look out for self. As an athlete myself, I'm on his side. Cleveland will not lure players there like other cities (NY, LA, miami, boston, chicago, new orleans, orlando, houston, dallas etc..) . Did you see Baron Davis when he was traded from the Clippers to the Cavs?? -____-

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Lots of fallacies in this thread.

1. Kobe being better than Bron, NO.

2. Bron being able to team up w/ Melo and Stat, if Bron is there, NYK would have no cap space for Melo

3. He took the shortcut by playing w/ 2 superstars,Bosh is not a superstar. Also, who in the right mind would stay in CLE? Miami was the best choice, as well the most logical one, deal w/ it.

It's one thing to hate, but to be so off wack w/ statements is straight foolishness. Some people need to find better things need to do, than hate on BB player, sup NYK and CLE fans.
You're delusional. Kobe is CLEARLY a better player than LEBRON. Both Mentally and skillwise combined !

Kobe never disappear in the final for 6 straight games and would never say outrageous things and then fail to back it up.

Kobe never mock an opponent

Kobe Was and Is still better than Lebron

So Kobe didn't ballhog his team out of a chip in '04. OkaySo Kobe is an elite defender, k bruh.This is not '08, Kobe while a great player, is not better than Bron. Okay, he played terrible late in most of the games, but let's not forget the Chi or Bos series. Sure he wasn't clutch in the Finals, but he has shown throughout his career that he is.

2. Bron being able to team up w/ Melo and Stat, if Bron is there, NYK would have no cap space for Melo

3. He took the shortcut by playing w/ 2 superstars,Bosh is not a superstar. Also, who in the right mind would stay in CLE? Miami was the best choice, as well the most logical one, deal w/ it.

It's one thing to hate, but to be so off wack w/ statements is straight foolishness. Some people need to find better things need to do, than hate on BB player, sup NYK and CLE fans.
You're delusional. Kobe is CLEARLY a better player than LEBRON. Both Mentally and skillwise combined !

Kobe never disappear in the final for 6 straight games and would never say outrageous things and then fail to back it up.

So Kobe didn't ballhog his team out of a chip in '04. OkaySo Kobe is an elite defender, k bruh.This is not '08, Kobe while a great player, is not better than Bron. Okay, he played terrible late in most of the games, but let's not forget the Chi or Bos series. Sure he wasn't clutch in the Finals, but he has shown throughout his career that he is.

Originally Posted by DubA169

LEbackpeddle

called it
And if he didn't clarify, people would keep saying how he's immature and doesn't "get it".
Can't win.

LEbackpeddle

called it
And if he didn't clarify, people would keep saying how he's immature and doesn't "get it".
Can't win.

? kobe got swept. 
you done for the night.

? kobe got swept. 
you done for the night.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

LEbackpeddle

called it
Can't win.

Not in June.
I just want dude to go full heel. You can't go half on it and hope you can have it both ways. 
eyes.gif
 I hate him now, cuz he's bad at being bad.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

LEbackpeddle

called it
Can't win.

Not in June.
I just want dude to go full heel. You can't go half on it and hope you can have it both ways. 
eyes.gif
 I hate him now, cuz he's bad at being bad.

Hate Sells lol... and Bron is banking on it..

He's not losing no endorsements.. if LBJ was a company on the stock market.. any smart person would buy shares lol..

cause his stock is rising..

The more he lose.. the more popular he becomes..

crazy how upside-down that is..

Hate Sells lol... and Bron is banking on it..

He's not losing no endorsements.. if LBJ was a company on the stock market.. any smart person would buy shares lol..

cause his stock is rising..

The more he lose.. the more popular he becomes..

crazy how upside-down that is..

winning cures everything.
*Out of curiosity...how was the media towards Kobe after their loss to the Pistons? That was a few years after the Eagle incident. Did Kobe say or do anything stupid following the loss?
  the media was pretty bad cause now you have the legal analysts, extra and all the hollywood media along with the sports networks. but from what i can remember kobe watched what he said and didnt say anything stupid regarding shaq, phil or colorado.
nerd.gif

winning cures everything.
*Out of curiosity...how was the media towards Kobe after their loss to the Pistons? That was a few years after the Eagle incident. Did Kobe say or do anything stupid following the loss?
  the media was pretty bad cause now you have the legal analysts, extra and all the hollywood media along with the sports networks. but from what i can remember kobe watched what he said and didnt say anything stupid regarding shaq, phil or colorado.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

? kobe got swept. 
you done for the night.

LAKERS got swept. Kobe played the way he needed to play, but Miami fans know when ur 2nd best player doesn't show up its kind of hard to win against the mavs.... Plus

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

? kobe got swept. 
you done for the night.

LAKERS got swept. Kobe played the way he needed to play, but Miami fans know when ur 2nd best player doesn't show up its kind of hard to win against the mavs.... Plus

Back
Top Bottom