Sooooo WAIIIT, Being GAY is the new BLACK???

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by cartune

Gay people need to fall back with that its not the same at all

I dont think gay people choose to be gay but they do choose to be flamboyant and act "like that" If its your sexual preferences I shouldnt be able to tell in public whether you are gay or not where a black person is labeled from the jump

Impossible. Gay people are not born gay. Evolution states that the fittest traits survive, only the ones that benefit Get passed down through genetics. Since being gay is obviously not a benefit due to the fact that you can't reproduce, Those traits would have died out throughout the generations. People choose to be gay, it's disgusting. The main objective Of species is to reproduce.
If you live in a society where you are forced to be with a woman, gay people WILL pass on their genes. Don't be so ignorant. There are gay animals as well. Genetics DO play a role. Even brain structures of straight and gay people differ.

There is so much FAIL in what you just typed, where do I even begin...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Drug users ARENT born with different brain structures. They do it to themselves. Gay people ARE born with different brain structures

Crack babies, babies born to alcoholic parents and cigarette smokers are born with altered brain function and structure.

Some people are born gay the vast majority chose to be that way. Just like some people who were gay for decades, chose to once again be straight.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
And you found that funny because.....

Drug users ARENT born with different brain structures. They do it to themselves. Gay people ARE born with different brain structures

Crack babies, babies born to alcoholic parents and cigarette smokers are born with altered brain function and structure.

Some people are born gay the vast majority chose to be that way. Just like some people who were gay for decades, chose to once again be straight.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'd love to see some examples, with proof.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I'm all for equal rights for everyone, including GLBT people, but the struggles of being a person of color is nothing like the struggle of being a GLBT person.
At least you have the ability to get married anywhere you want in this country, they do not.
But, I support gay marriage.

eyes.gif
@ you. I could go into a long debate, but I'll leave it there.
I applaud you for that. Why roll your eyes? Is what I said not true?

I interpreted your response as condescending. My bad.
frown.gif

@cartune: Honestly, take my screenname off of that. I don't understand the whole "saving the sanctity of marriage" thing and changing the name.Millions of straight people get married for the dumbest reasons ever, then divorce months later. Sometimes not even months, but weeks or days.

Marriage obviously isn't held to such high regards as it once was in the first place. Denying another human the same rights as another is bad enough, butto claim it's for something that hypocritical is just inane to me.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
of all the gay people i've ever spoken to not one has ever claimed to have chosen to be gay.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
of all the gay people i've ever spoken to not one has ever claimed to have chosen to be gay.
nevermind that, i want to hear about the ones that decided to be straight again. first time i've heard such a claim lol

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Obviously gay isn't right. I mean you can't carry on mankind by being gay. Two men can't have a kid. It has to be a man and a women, not because 'the bible says it', but because thats how the human race is, reproduce (same sex couples can't do that), and as far as adopting a child, that shouldn't be right either, a child needs the influence from a mom and dad. And I do think that Gays choose to be that way, natural selection. Only FAVORABLE traits that help the evolution of mankind will continue, gay isn't one. I didn't read through all the posts so sorry if i repeated something.
son shut up..a good number of people dont grow up with both parents anyway
and so what they can't reproduce.. there are plenty infertile straight people walking around.. what about them? should they be treated as second classcitizens as well?
i hate when people use that in their argument.. there are billions of people on earth, it shouldnt matter that a couple million can't have childrentogether..its not the end of the damn world

Obviously gay isn't right. I mean you can't carry on mankind by being gay. Two men can't have a kid. It has to be a man and a women, not because 'the bible says it', but because thats how the human race is, reproduce (same sex couples can't do that), and as far as adopting a child, that shouldn't be right either, a child needs the influence from a mom and dad. And I do think that Gays choose to be that way, natural selection. Only FAVORABLE traits that help the evolution of mankind will continue, gay isn't one. I didn't read through all the posts so sorry if i repeated something.
because a child is being raised with a mother and father doesn't mean they will do a good job.
this is the stupidest post in this thread.
what are you trying to state, Cptn. Obvious.
anyone can make a statement like you made, its common sense.
Obviously just because a child has a male and female parent, doesnt
mean they will do a good job, how do you define "good".

SMH its like saying just because a child is wearing jordans doesnt mean they can dunk.

**** with these useless posts
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Gay people need to fall back with that its not the same at all

I dont think gay people choose to be gay but they do choose to be flamboyant and act "like that" If its your sexual preferences I shouldnt be able to tell in public whether you are gay or not where a black person is labeled from the jump

Impossible. Gay people are not born gay. Evolution states that the fittest traits survive, only the ones that benefit Get passed down through genetics. Since being gay is obviously not a benefit due to the fact that you can't reproduce, Those traits would have died out throughout the generations. People choose to be gay, it's disgusting. The main objective Of species is to reproduce.
If you live in a society where you are forced to be with a woman, gay people WILL pass on their genes. Don't be so ignorant. There are gay animals as well. Genetics DO play a role. Even brain structures of straight and gay people differ.

If you mean androgens in the womb and stuff like that, its purely speculation. Gay people choose to be gay.

because a child is being raised with a mother and father doesn't mean they will do a good job.
this is the stupidest post in this thread.
what are you trying to state, Cptn. Obvious.
anyone can make a statement like you made, its common sense.
Obviously just because a child has a male and female parent, doesnt
mean they will do a good job, how do you define "good".

SMH its like saying just because a child is wearing jordans doesnt mean they can dunk.

**** with these useless posts
tired.gif
you're a moron, i won't even bother trying to explain it.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I usually agree with you haze for the most part but I need to see some proof as well.

300.jpg

How quickly y'all forget.
For the most part these people are forced into religion programs that "fix" them by their family/"loved ones", however it ismore suppression than a fix. In fact if you do search the term "Ex-Homosexual" many religious sites will appear that claim that people have been"fixed." You can't, however, fix it as I previously stated, only suppress it.

Edit:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the videos you posted. That was pretty funny.

that proves what? do you know her personally? how do u know she wasn't brainwashed by a church to believe homosexuality is a sin and she's just hiding it because she's scared? anybody can lie to people's faces.
Co-sign.

Not even in the same ball park

but gays do have more rights then mexicans now of days tho

I usually agree with you haze for the most part but I need to see some proof as well.

300.jpg

that proves what? do you know her personally? how do u know she wasn't brainwashed by a church to believe homosexuality is a sin and she'sjust hiding it because she's scared? anybody can lie to people's faces.

300.jpg

that proves what? do you know her personally? how do u know she wasn't brainwashed by a church to believe homosexuality is a sin and she's just hiding it because she's scared? anybody can lie to people's faces.

then why ask proof when you can say the same thing to all of them?
grin.gif

I feel alot of gay people do this for attention and to put on a act for a reaction ESP these new found "lesbians"

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

300.jpg

then why ask proof when you can say the same thing to all of them?
grin.gif
i want actual proof that said person is not physically attracted to the same sex. will not get aroused by the same sex, and will not developsexual/partner feelings of said sex. like i said, anybody can say "oh im straight now" but that doesn't mean they aren't lying. hard tounderstand? standing in front of a camera with a shirt saying 'ex-homosexual' doesn't prove anything. being put through a "fixing"doesn't prove anything.

The ignorance in this thread is overwhelming. I think comparing the gay civil rights movement with the black civil rights movement isn't that farfetched.No one's trying to compare the magnitude of suffering but it's comparable in that two minority groups are/were both denied rights everyone else besidesthem had.

Back
Top Bottom