Sooooo We Gone Talk About What Just Happened?

bruh been waiting 24 hours to get back on here and be absolutely trash at trolling :lol:

If I was so trash, how come each and everytime I speak in a post, once I own everyone who tries to come for me, yall always call for help from Meth to get me removed from whatever thread?

I seem pretty pro and not trash to me. I get labeled for trolling when I am not even trolling. I dont use race baiting, name-calling, cussing, or gifs, just logic. And thats trolling? lol

I am just skilled.

Me for the last 24 hours ....

511717E9-C283-48CE-8E7D-C06CA83A3EEE.gif

****ing finally :lol:
**** I’ve been bored as **** on my phone :lol:

shut up nerd nobody likes you

YOU dont like me...nor does CASE. lolol

I get tons of love for what I am and what I say.

I can see I am getting under your skin, name-calling and shut up? Is this what you do each time you get bested?

You be throwing tantrums in real life too huh?

I thought the whole mess of us was getting busted for the George Floyd thread. Welcome back, NT. Missed you knuckleheads.

Awww all the sheep couldn't function because their NT disappeared for a day.

Shows how a lot here are nothing without validation from one another.
I don't know how you came to that conclusion but ummm you're one of us....
No, I am a member, my views and post differ vastly from most here. I am not one of you.
The pretentious "I'm not like you because this isn't that important to me" schtick loses it's meaning when you have multiple screen names.

The pretentious "I'm not like you because this isn't that important to me" schtick loses it's meaning when you have multiple screen names.

Hey STAFF MEMBER, go look at your IP ADRESSESSES, this is not an ALT Acct. I am 100% Original since 2002.

Back
Top Bottom