Sooooooo My Neighbors Put up a Huge +@% Gay pride Flag infront of their house..

laugh.gif

Purple..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

....Now... Before i even start i know its Their property and they can do almost whatever they want to it...But Come on

It doesnt even bothers me that there gay..because in 08 theres a big percentage of homosexuality..thats there flavor whatever..

But its just the fact that they have to go that Extra length to show it..

If your neighbor did this how would you feel?

the flag hangs off there balcony and is HUGE btw

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

....Now... Before i even start i know its Their property and they can do almost whatever they want to it...But Come on

It doesnt even bothers me that there gay..because in 08 theres a big percentage of homosexuality..thats there flavor whatever..

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Any more "creativity" anyone?

It doesnt even bother me that there gay..because in 08 theres a big percentage of homosexuality..thats there flavor whatever..

Reminds me of adlibs
laugh.gif

It doesnt even bother me that there gay..because in 08 theres a big percentage of homosexuality..thats there flavor whatever..

how dare some of you compare hanging an american flag to a gay pride flag. loving the USA and being proud of being an american is a great thing. on the otherhand...

i'm not even going to start on that iwo jima picture....just tarnishes and mocks the bravery and sacrifice of the marines who fought there.

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

how dare some of you compare hanging an american flag to a gay pride flag. loving the USA and being proud of being an american is a great thing. on the other hand...

i'm not even going to start on that iwo jima picture....just tarnishes and mocks the bravery and sacrifice of the marines (among others) who fought there.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hanging a flag is "going out of their way?"
Yes, especially if it's huge.
Is there a heterosexual flag?
Maybe I should fly that outside my house to let everyone know that I'm straight.
They can do whatever they want, put up whatever flag they want.... but they better well know that people are going to have reactions like OP does.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I think so...it's like ok you're gay...no need to let the whole world know ..that's the only issue i have with them..they go out of their way for no reason...
smh.gif
Repping is Repping. This is America goddamn it, we have the right to promote pretty much whatever we want. I have a USC flag hanging and hell yes,I'm going out of my way rep my school. I'm prideful about it, what's wrong with that? I think there's a lot of needless hate for stuff that youguys don't agree with. I mean sure you might not want to pipe dudes but if that's someone's thing who are you to say they have no right to beprideful about it?

Like Voltaire said " I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." That's what makes America great andthat's my stance.

i dont see how putting up a flag is going out of their way. pride is pride. whether is gay pride, pride in your country, or pride in your homeland.

When you're in a minority (whether it's being gay, being some nationality, etc), rep yo self! I rep my Filipino flag when I drive around in thispredominantly White (~mid 80 percentile) city, and people look at me weird... now you better recognize I'm Filipino and look another direction
pimp.gif
Haha just kidding I have no idea what I'm talkin about because I've beenworking on a lab for 40 hours and I still can't finish... ahhhhhhh school is owning me.

how dare some of you compare hanging an american flag to a gay pride flag. loving the USA and being proud of being an american is a great thing. on the other hand...

i'm not even going to start on that iwo jima picture....just tarnishes and mocks the bravery and sacrifice of the marines (among others) who fought there.
did you just quote..Yourself?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

i dont see how putting up a flag is going out of their way. pride is pride. whether is gay pride, pride in your country, or pride in your homeland.
Get the hell out of here with that common sense and rational thought. This is niketalk.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Yes, especially if it's huge.
Is there a heterosexual flag?
Maybe I should fly that outside my house to let everyone know that I'm straight.
They can do whatever they want, put up whatever flag they want.... but they better well know that people are going to have reactions like OP does.

You're such a tool.

counter-act the #$$+ with an NT flag...... the magical powers of the NT can surely cancel out the gayness

counter-act the **@# with an NT flag...... the magical powers of the NT can surely cancel out the gayness

Back
Top Bottom