Sorry NT need to vent... Girl related

Been talkin to this girl for 2'months, which I know isn't long but in that short amount of time I think I fell for this girl. Anyway im 23 she's 19 and we were looking for two very different things. I wanted relationship she wanted no part of that. I ended things with her because of how much I like her. Does this even make sence? Feel like I made a mistake but also still think it was the right thing to do.

Been talkin to this girl for 2'months, which I know isn't long but in that short amount of time I think I fell for this girl. Anyway im 23 she's 19 and we were looking for two very different things. I wanted relationship she wanted no part of that. I ended things with her because of how much I like her. Does this even make sence? Feel like I made a mistake but also still think it was the right thing to do.

U done goof'd

If you really liked her that much and understood that she didn't want a relationship....why not stop taking it so serious from your side.  Go out keep looking for a girl that you want and keep her on the side until she sees it the way you do.

But side bar.  I'm 23 as well and young girls these days seem to be more fun and less judgmental then girls my age.  Catching feelings for them is dangerous.  Good luck OP

U done goof'd

If you really liked her that much and understood that she didn't want a relationship....why not stop taking it so serious from your side.  Go out keep looking for a girl that you want and keep her on the side until she sees it the way you do.

But side bar.  I'm 23 as well and young girls these days seem to be more fun and less judgmental then girls my age.  Catching feelings for them is dangerous.  Good luck OP

Money87 wrote:
Feel like I made a mistake but also still think it was the right thing to do.

1st off.. shes 19.. you'd be holding your life back from all the potential "adult fun" you could be having for the next 2 years..
2nd.. plenty of girls out there champ.. enjoy life. 

Money87 wrote:
Feel like I made a mistake but also still think it was the right thing to do.

1st off.. shes 19.. you'd be holding your life back from all the potential "adult fun" you could be having for the next 2 years..
2nd.. plenty of girls out there champ.. enjoy life. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laughing-and-pointing.jpg

Spoiler [+]
SHE'S 19...ARE YOU FORREAL?

19 year old = College Girl = Girls just wanna have fun.

take it from me... I'm a 19 year old college guy

19 year old = College Girl = Girls just wanna have fun.

take it from me... I'm a 19 year old college guy

Id say youre fine. if you know what you want in life , go for it. Dont try to wife up a chick if she doesnt want the same thing its a waste of time

Id say youre fine. if you know what you want in life , go for it. Dont try to wife up a chick if she doesnt want the same thing its a waste of time

Haha these mixed responses directly reflect my mixed emotions, thanks for the advice to those who offered real opinions.

Haha these mixed responses directly reflect my mixed emotions, thanks for the advice to those who offered real opinions.

19 yearold = dime-a-dozen - get yourself a 22yearold who can actually go out to "bars/clubs" and doesnt have to bolt out a window when the police roll on a party.

...staying at the party when the cops show-up FTW

19 yearold = dime-a-dozen - get yourself a 22yearold who can actually go out to "bars/clubs" and doesnt have to bolt out a window when the police roll on a party.

...staying at the party when the cops show-up FTW

Back
Top Bottom