Sorry NT need to vent... Girl related

You did the right thing, i was in a similar situation and did the exact opposite(she was 17, i was 18. She wanted to mess with me but wanted to take it slow.)
I wanted to be with her and only her so i made the fatal mistake of treating her like my main I.E paying for her when we went out, hitting her at night to see how her day went.
She reminded me that she wanted to take it slow, so i distanced myself a bit but it was going against my nature to do so.
We ultimately didn't last cause she said i changed and not for the better after her saying she wanted to keep it a slow paced relationship.

In short OP don't try to change who you are for a female, cause there's always gonna be a female JUST like her that's on your level that wants what you want still out there.

You did the right thing, i was in a similar situation and did the exact opposite(she was 17, i was 18. She wanted to mess with me but wanted to take it slow.)
I wanted to be with her and only her so i made the fatal mistake of treating her like my main I.E paying for her when we went out, hitting her at night to see how her day went.
She reminded me that she wanted to take it slow, so i distanced myself a bit but it was going against my nature to do so.
We ultimately didn't last cause she said i changed and not for the better after her saying she wanted to keep it a slow paced relationship.

In short OP don't try to change who you are for a female, cause there's always gonna be a female JUST like her that's on your level that wants what you want still out there.

Money87 wrote:
Been talkin to this girl for 2'months, which I know isn't long but in that short amount of time I think I fell for this girl. Anyway im 23 she's 19 and we were looking for two very different things. I wanted relationship she wanted no part of that. I ended things with her because of how much I like her. Does this even make sence? Feel like I made a mistake but also still think it was the right thing to do.
Oh but it makes so much sence

Money87 wrote:
Been talkin to this girl for 2'months, which I know isn't long but in that short amount of time I think I fell for this girl. Anyway im 23 she's 19 and we were looking for two very different things. I wanted relationship she wanted no part of that. I ended things with her because of how much I like her. Does this even make sence? Feel like I made a mistake but also still think it was the right thing to do.
Oh but it makes so much sence

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

contradiction...i dont get what ur saying

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

contradiction...i dont get what ur saying

lol, OP u did the right thing, she a young chick, it aint smart to try and have her commit, she woulda ended up leavin u or probably cheatin

lol, OP u did the right thing, she a young chick, it aint smart to try and have her commit, she woulda ended up leavin u or probably cheatin

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

so u found someone who just want the pipe and u turn her down cause you wanna relationship

SON....

i am disappoint

so u found someone who just want the pipe and u turn her down cause you wanna relationship

SON....

i am disappoint

SON....

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!

SON....

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!

Did the right thing... Find yourself a girl that wants the same thing you want..

Did the right thing... Find yourself a girl that wants the same thing you want..

OP caught feelings for her. You made the right move. Had you not cut her off you'd have gone crazy and over analyzed every interaction between the two of you.

OP caught feelings for her. You made the right move. Had you not cut her off you'd have gone crazy and over analyzed every interaction between the two of you.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

This couldn't be more true, I was already starting to do this.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

This couldn't be more true, I was already starting to do this.

word… if homie woulda smashed he probably would have fell in love…

just move on youll be aight...

word… if homie woulda smashed he probably would have fell in love…

just move on youll be aight...

Back
Top Bottom