Sould Dwight have stayed?

Should Dwight have stayed in LA??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he's better off in houston... the pressure & criticism in LA was & would be too much for him. not only that, but houston is in a better position to win now & in the future... LA still had a lot of work to do. he's going into a situation where there's a young team with a bright future & while the offense will run through him, he can share the pressure with harden. as of now, it seems like the best choice for him.

Don't think it had anything to so with the pressure of playing in LA. MDA is just a terrible coach. Dwight knows and just didnt want to waste years of his prime playing for a coach who is a detriment to his game.

99% chance Dwight stays if Phil was the coach

If Phil was coach and he left then I would have been SHOCKED. With D'Antoni as head coach I wouldn't hold it against anybody to leave.

stayed where?

in orlando? YES.

best situation for him..with cap room to improve.

What I came in here to say.

Don't think it had anything to so with the pressure of playing in LA. MDA is just a terrible coach. Dwight knows and just didnt want to waste years of his prime playing for a coach who is a detriment to his game.

99% chance Dwight stays if Phil was the coach

I actually agree with this. Had the Lakers been remotely healthy throughout last season I think they would be a force to be reckoned with. Nobody would be able to rebound over a healthy Dwight and Pau. And Kobe and Nash healthy on the perimeter. Oh gosh :smh: . Kobe drive and dish to Dwight. Dwight post up and throw it back out to Nash and or Kobe. Lawd'.....

The lakers are better without him that's for sure great player don't get me wrong he just didnT want to play there in the first place, and his style of play doesn't match the new team I mean if they would have landed Phil would be a completely different team.

Lol at this bump...the answer is an emphatic no. Oil and water-dwight howards personality and skillset and laker system/personnel/tradition/expectations.

He should have stayed in ORL, as someone so image focused I don't see him getting back to where he was with ORL before the whole opt-in/opt-out mess even if he does win in Houston.

Back
Top Bottom