South Beach Lebron 9

Guy sold me these South Beaches. The blue laces do have the pink tips with the signature and the lebron symbol on the sole is grey but other features dont match. He claims they are real so help.

Pulled my pair from NDC out just to be sure. The pull tabs were the first clue. When they lay down like that on any Lebron 9 it's a clue that they're fakes. The grey stitching on the pink upper lace eyelets shouldn't be there. The mesh netting at the ankles shouldn't be so shiny. The font is off where it says FLYWIRE. I see a lot of stitching that's not supposed to be there. Get your money back if you can. They are decent replicas, but they are replicas. 

Last edited:
Fake. As soda pointed out there are many flaws, but the dead give away is the mesh on the sides. It shouldn't be that see through or "glossy" also, that carbon fiber is WAY off, it shouldnt look like a checker board. And the swoosh should be elevated, but on this pair it's flat. The pull tabs on the back should be angled up, they shouldn't be pointed down. Get your money back.

Last edited:
well they are fake, and badly fake, flat swoosh?? hahah ya shoulda never bought them

Back
Top Bottom