South Park Season 14b Thread- 11/17: Crème Fraiche (Season Finale)

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

meh on this weeks episode

never seen inception i guess thats why

Yea to get the full capacity of hilarity from this episode, you kinda did  have to see the movie.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Brilliance in the form of cartoon 
pimp.gif

What a funny %%#*$$% episode
roll.gif

--I liked this episode.
--And they played the "Make Love Not Warcraft" episode beforehand. Appreciated.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

This was great, shoulda been longer though

This should have been set up into a 2 part episode. I mean, you make fun of Inception and dont end the episode open ended? C'mon son.

Hilarious episode regardless. The owl had me dying
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

This was great, shoulda been longer though

This should have been set up into a 2 part episode. I mean, you make fun of Inception and dont end the episode open ended? C'mon son.

Hilarious episode regardless. The owl had me dying
roll.gif
Yeah, it felt like it should've been a 2 part. I was hoping they would have included the totem somehow.

Great episode, but has anyone else noticed Cartman is losing his edge? It's kind of like what has happened with Homer Simpson and Bender.

I am sorry but this episode was wack. As a long time fan of the show I am getting frustrated that so many lackluster episodes are thrown in as fillers and the classic are getting fewer each season. Most people that are praising this episode are just like the the Simpsons fans which refuse to admit their favorite show is slipping. There were a couple laughs but there was nothing clever about how they made fun of Inception. After a while it seemed that they ran out of ideas and started throwing +*%# in just to hopefully get laughs (you know like Family Guy does). The Inception angle had so much potential but it just seemed like the writers did not like the movie and wanted to mock it without giving any really effort to make it a good episode. 

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Great episode, but has anyone else noticed Cartman is losing his edge? It's kind of like what has happened with Homer Simpson and Bender.
yeah...i've noticed.

i agree with rusty. they have been dropping the ball. im also pissed that there hasn't been a tea party episode yet

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I am sorry but this episode was wack. As a long time fan of the show I am getting frustrated that so many lackluster episodes are thrown in as fillers and the classic are getting fewer each season. Most people that are praising this episode are just like the the Simpsons fans which refuse to admit their favorite show is slipping. There were a couple laughs but there was nothing clever about how they made fun of Inception. After a while it seemed that they ran out of ideas and started throwing +*%# in just to hopefully get laughs (you know like Family Guy does). The Inception angle had so much potential but it just seemed like the writers did not like the movie and wanted to mock it without giving any really effort to make it a good episode. 
RageFace.png

+#+% 2: Hindsight
Tags: SOUTH
PARK
Eric Cartman,more...

The +#+% now leads an entire team of crime-fighters. They are ready to take their place among the worlds most admired and beloved super heroes. But much to the $%*%% dismay, someone else keeps beating them to the punch. The nation looks to another hero to get them through the BP disaster and dissention develops within the ranks of +#+% and friends.

tonight's episode was entertaining but not really special. there is usually one moment per show where i burst out laughing and the Cajun guy had me 
laugh.gif

Tonights episode was kinda weak.

That shrimp guy had me ROLLING though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That and Heyward commercials and that Hindsight guy and the stupidity of the towns people.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom