South Park Season 14b Thread- 11/17: Crème Fraiche (Season Finale)

Anything with Randy Is Classic

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

not a great ep but not bad either, little things about it were great like when the commercial said vagisil may cause short term memory loss 
roll.gif
roll.gif
and cartman saying that jimmie johnson was even dumber than him 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, not a nascar fan but its funny because i know what hes talking about 
laugh.gif

didn't like it at first, watched it again and thought it was hilarious .....cartman at the press conference before the race had me
roll.gif

Edit: Nevermind, no Part 2.
eek.gif
roll.gif
at the ending.

Matt and Trey are BRILLIANT.

"Keep that cabbage in your *$#**#* muff." - Kyle
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
best episode in a while, holy +@@@ this episode will not re air, matt and trey are going to catch so much heat from the media inb4 ****storm

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
best episode in a while, holy +@@@ this episode will not re air, matt and trey are going to catch so much heat from the media inb4 ****storm
if they don't re-air this at midnight, i'm cancelling my cable.

For a second I was like, "Why are they in commercial airlin.........., oh no."  That's gonna make lots of people mad.  

Wasn't big on last week's episode besides Cartman's press conference and southern accent, but this week's was tremendous.

I knew something had to happen to Osama at the end, because they are going to catch so much for this episode that praising Osama and making him a hero of the episode would have been even worse. Although we all know that Matt and Trey don't really care about what is said about their show.

This week's definitely trumped the midseason premiere.

T-swell t*tty bang, Steve "Last Call", and Kyley B...awesome

Back
Top Bottom