South Park thread Vol. “Vaccination Special” 3/10 - 1 HOUR LONG

They've danced around the whole Trump thing by having Mr. Garrison be the stand-in.

If his conditions worsens, they need to have an episode going after him, directly.

we're a Texas blizzard, reopening, and a goddamn Capitol storming ahead of this...I really do not see how these guys outdo real life.

Did they make a joke about setting up a vaccination is like how it was to get a ps5? :nerd:

:lol: @ how hard Cartman and Kenny are laughing at this period prank.

Why is Mr. Service in a thong? :lol:

Why they making fun of theater actors specifically? :lol:

The broship :rofl: Silence is violence :lol:

:rofl: @ Kyle's parents guilt tripping him for the vax.

Was that about to be an Endgame style 3rd act? :lol:

Last edited:
I figure Mr Service is a play on Mr Slave

overall :lol: at this episode, especially the part about walgreens and getting vaccines and also about people desperate for a shot thinking it'll change their life overnight.

Felt like they were bored with the format of the regular show since they've been releasing specials for a while now.

Wonder if this is the opportunity they were looking for to transition to something new.

i'm sure cartman is trolling kyle, like beyond. :rofl:

i wonder what butters looks like.

i'm kinda sad that stan and wendy didn't end up together

Thought part 2 was pretty good.

Butters with the NFT pyramid scheme at the retirement home had me rollin

I liked where they went with it.

Cartman and Kyle can't both be happy in the same timeline. One must be miserable in order for them to co-exist. Even when they go to the Nuggets game and they're having fun, it's only fleeting. Eventually Cartman turns into a pumpkin and Kyle goes off and steals Cartman's wife and kids from the future timeline.

Back
Top Bottom