South Park thread Vol. “Vaccination Special” 3/10 - 1 HOUR LONG

I liked where they went with it.

Cartman and Kyle can't both be happy in the same timeline. One must be miserable in order for them to co-exist. Even when they go to the Nuggets game and they're having fun, it's only fleeting. Eventually Cartman turns into a pumpkin and Kyle goes off and steals Cartman's wife and kids from the future timeline.
That's ****ed up.

Find myself siding with Cartman.

Wish they went more into what made Cartman change and what made him convert. There's more comedy to mine there.

Dope episode. His name was a Tolkien this whole time. We’re all racist!

No, YOU'RE the racist!

Cartman had two lines in this episode, and both were classic. He got to crap on Stan, while still looking like the good guy. Unbelievable.

:rofl: :rofl:

:lol: @ Token being Tolkien. I pronounce J.R.R.'s last name as Tol-key-en anyway.

I've had captions for over a decade. They've been saying it Token the entire time :lol:

Stan is incredibly racist and that's canon now. His family too.

Tolkien's dad changing his voice to sell weed to the whites :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The subplot about the whites taking from black ppl to make money was about time.

Did Stans voice seem different to anyone else?
i thought i was just thinking things! stan's and mackey's voices both sound super different... they sounded deeper and slower than usual. maybe trey was sick or there was an error on pitching or something?

Hilarious :lol: Cupid Ye
The interview :rofl:
20230208_225736.jpg

Always forget when it comes back on. Then it seems like they go on a super long break.

This new episode is one of the best South Park episodes ever to me. Loved it. Very apt social satire

I love how South Park always attacks current events and pop culture :lol:

I hope they do an episode of the Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez-Hailey Bieber drama. I know they killed of the Biebs in the Mysterion + Cthulhu episodes, but still :lol:

I’m the opposite. I hate that they rely mainly on pop culture. I miss some of the original weird stories they had.

Back
Top Bottom