Southern Dance Songs Are The Best Thing To Happen To Rap Vol. It Needs An Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'd rather have fun in a club than rapping bar for bar some rap song about a life that 90% of the club goers don't live.

Heres the thing. Hip Hop has always had dance music. I remember being 7 dancing to puffy and mase songs or queen pen or whoever was hot. You mean to tell me girls just started dancing with dudes in the club when Souja boi or other dance craze songs dropped? No way. People have always danced to hip hop with each other. Always. I prefer dance-hall music dancing in the club anyways.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

I'd rather have fun in a club than rapping bar for bar some rap song about a life that 90% of the club goers don't live.

Heres the thing. Hip Hop has always had dance music. I remember being 7 dancing to puffy and mase songs or queen pen or whoever was hot. You mean to tell me girls just started dancing with dudes in the club when Souja boi or other dance craze songs dropped? No way. People have always danced to hip hop with each other. Always. I prefer dance-hall music dancing in the club anyways.

^^ that.

i dont like these southrn dancing songs (am southrn) the songs are dumb ..imo

Last I checked MC Hammer made rap "dance" songs over 20 years ago and he was from Oakland.

If you want to dance get into some other music than hip hop. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good hip hop songs to dance too, but nothing like some police, rod stewart. But with Southern hip hop dance songs I F with some Bubba from time to time, maybe some cham. But my point is that hip hop isnt necesarily the best dance music, especially this bull *$+% Soulja Boy *$+%

So it has to be one or the other, there's nothing else inbetween?

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

It is funny being in the club seeing folks seriously rapping every song line for line with emotion like they made it. Great sight to see.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

It is funny being in the club seeing folks seriously rapping every song line for line with emotion like they made it. Great sight to see.

roll.gif
true

im from dallas,tx and naw this aint the best to happen..like one of the Nt'er said this catz are movin better than the females..that aint a good look..

thats why i just stick to my 90's hip-hop

the only time i listen to this is when im at the club

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

im from dallas,tx and naw this aint the best to happen..like one of the Nt'er said this catz are movin better than the females..that aint a good look..

thats why i just stick to my 90's hip-hop

the only time i listen to this is when im at the club
Yea that dallas/TX or NO dancing is a little out of hand. I can't picture myself moving and rotating like a female to a song. I'm sorry, just doesn't seem like fun. I would however enjoy a female roasting to a song.

Back
Top Bottom