Space Jam 11's in December 2016? VOL - RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR NOT CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 11s im interested in getting are these. Over 11s hype but I always had love for this pair. But I don't think these would look good in today's form. Something about how these age that makes them look even better.
Just sold my pair last week

I'd rather they just put the 11s in the vault for awhile.

^^^ Nike put away the cash cow?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

^^^ Nike put away the cash cow?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The money Nike makes off of one 11s release a year is not even a drop in the bucket

bruh they ammased a bill off 72-10 alone... be foreal jd :lol:

So this has turned into a plz desperate thread now lol I'd lock this trash and dump it..no real sources just straight BS to get us all bickering

So this has turned into a plz desperate thread now lol I'd lock this trash and dump it..no real sources just straight BS to get us all bickering

I'll just wait to see what gets confirmed.... It's January we never know what holiday release are this early...

This kid loves his cartoons
laugh.gif
Yes I do my friend
laugh.gif

this reminds me, Sailor Moon was such a lame anime
laugh.gif
I hate it with a passion too, the only reason I have this gif and another was because someone used one on me. Dragon Ball Z is the real mans anime.

i wish they would leave the 11 be alone for a little while.
Why? Out of all the Air Jordan models the 11s are not released with that many colorways.

Original Colorways:

1. Concord

2. Black and Red

3. Columbia

Semi Original Colorway:

Black and Concord/Space Jam

Retro Plus Colorways:

Anniversary

Gamma Blue

72-10 

^ Missed the GOF and DMP -- not if you don't count the gold detail difference from Concords.

But yeah, 11s from 1-14 have the least colourways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom