Space Jam 11's in December 2016? VOL - RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR NOT CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
o ok thanks... thought it was weird to rely on a dj tweet for credible info...my guess if its not the jams is the all red melo 11s

cool grays im hoping
I hope not... I unDS mine last summer and they are going strong and in great condition (besides the yellowing around the traction pods) besides Pantone were pretty much cool greys in blue.

While I want the Space Jams more than anything, i'd be satisfied with either the Concords or the Cool Greys as well.

I hope not... I unDS mine last summer and they are going strong and in great condition (besides the yellowing around the traction pods) besides Pantone were pretty much cool greys in blue.

i need a remastered cool grey with a higher pl cut and better suede

i need a remastered cool grey with a higher pl cut and better suede
We'll be waiting lol hell scoot over I'll wait with ya. In all seriousness I don't want the cool grey to drop but if it did I'd still copp no doubt in my mind.

Lol naw im just messin with ya really bro. Im def no insider. You may very well get what you want with cool greys.

^^^ Nike put away the cash cow?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Only 11s im interested in getting are these. Over 11s hype but I always had love for this pair. But I don't think these would look good in today's form. Something about how these age that makes them look even better.

View media item 1883356

Last edited:
I would expect Concords if they are to follow pattern. Space Jams and Cool Greys aren't originals.

I would expect Concords if they are to follow pattern. Space Jams and Cool Greys aren't originals.

You aren't looking at the right cycle then. The retro 11 release cycle used the 2000 releases as the bench mark

Only 11s im interested in getting are these. Over 11s hype but I always had love for this pair. But I don't think these would look good in today's form. Something about how these age that makes them look even better.
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom