Space Jam 11's in December 2016? VOL - RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR NOT CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe 4 black base jordans (gamma,black/red,72-10 and possible jams) will drop in a 5 year span. But, if so, I will start rocking my 09 pair in the summer. I just don't see it.

Seem like xi's been dropping every year since the dmp pack... This shouldn't be a shock

Just a 1 year gap from the DMP to CDP if you don't count the XI lows released in 2007

I don't mind it as long as it has the same quality as 72-10s or better...my 2009 are squeaky as hell :smh:

Hard to believe 4 black base jordans (gamma,black/red,72-10 and possible jams) will drop in a 5 year span. But, if so, I will start rocking my 09 pair in the summer. I just don't see it.

Well, to be fair, the most popular 11 cws are all black based (including concords in this, although it could go either way).

08 's were TRASH! People thought I was crazy trading them for DS pair of red carpet Lebron 7's... I sleep well at night!

. You forget the Colombias and those all North Carolina blues just dropped[emoji]128529[/emoji]

I guess I can un ds my 09 if they release and front like I'm team early [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Okay, seeing this is going to be hyped as ****, I think we should care less so jb doesn't charge us 250+ for these. And I think space jam lows should release some day.

I'm convinced... Those are the 2009s.

No way JB releases this many classics in one year... (Most of them are rumored)

WC 4s, BC 4s, Military 4s, Metallic 5s, Wht/Red 12s, Flu 12s, City Pack 10s, Indiglo 14s, Olympic 7s, Blk/Red 1s and Space Jam 11s

Last edited:
thank you mods for revising the title

and i had heard those dmps was coming this year too either that or both of this is some bs

thank you mods for revising the title

and i had heard those dmps was coming this year too either that or both of this is some bs
734b3tm.gif

Man! Don't get me started :lol:

Air Jordan's aren't selling anymore they said. Everybody is on to Adidas yeezy's they said...

Clowns they are. Nike destroyed the reseller and now will run the sneaker game with an iron fist. $250 retail and these will still have people getting trampled in the mall.

Air Jordan's aren't selling anymore they said. Everybody is on to Adidas yeezy's they said...

Clowns they are. Nike destroyed the reseller and now will run the sneaker game with an iron fist. $250 retail and these will still have people getting trampled in the mall.
very powerful very true. I will easily be on the local news if I strIke out

very powerful very true. I will easily be on the local news if I strIke out
You gonna be on the news like harden in this gif

ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom