Space Jam 11's in December 2016? VOL - RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR NOT CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion, bu these have the most hype of all 11s. I was lucky back in2009 with getting my pair but now, as dude said above, certain kinds of folk will be after people's lives if these release again. $250 retail or $300 retail. 

while the concords are seemingly the most hyped, these are the only 11s that really caught my eye and i know know im not alone.  But then again, the average buyer may be pissed they just bought the 72-10s and then JB drops these

Last edited:
These are a must cop for any sneaker collection. I sold my 09's and I honestly wasn't so heartbroken over it. Quality on them was def not on point. Looking forward to these

Space Jam lows would be wack. Especially if we have to pay the same price for those as we did for the mid back in2009

Yessssssss! Another shoe goin for $600 ds right now..... comin tumblin doooooooooown! And they are gonna make a bunch too! 72 10s and Maroon 6s tell us everything we need to know about production on these.... Whats funny is there are gonna be 20 people sayin, "wait but I heard they limited!". Yeah just like the banned bred 1s this fall. Nike wants money OVER "loyalty" to sneakerheads. They don't care. Awesome

Everybody is freaking about 6 yrs. ..I'm trippin out space jam was 20 yrs ago...I remember watching it in theatres....sheeesh

I'll be in if this actually happens. It does seem like JB has begun a trend with XI's. They seem to be alternating years now. They'll re-retro a colorway, then the next year they'll release a brand new colorway. The last 4 years, they dropped the Bred XI, then Gamma (new colorway), then Columbia's, then 72-10 (new colorway). So, if this trend continues, it does seem like we're due for a re-retro of a previous XI colorway this year. If it happens to be the Space Jam's, I'm in.

Last edited:
Some dude says it's confirmed for 12/17............ Feedback

Last edited:
I'm convinced... Those are the 2009s.

No way JB releases this many classics in one year... (Most of them are rumored)

WC 4s, BC 4s, Military 4s, Metallic 5s, Wht/Red 12s, Flu 12s, City Pack 10s, Indiglo 14s, Olympic 7s, Blk/Red 1s and Space Jam 11s
Nike Air Cement 4s: Releasing

Black, Cement Grey, and Red 4s: Rumor (No notable source said they were confirmed)

Off White and Military Blue 4s: Rumor (Only a person or two some consider as sources said they were confirmed)

Black, Red, and Metallic Silver 5s: Confirmed/Releasing (source: Nike)

White and Red 12s: Rumor (possible) (Balt said something about them releasing)

Black and Red 12s: Confirmed (Balt said something about them releasing and photo are surfacing of possible (though unauthorized) pairs)

City Pack 10s: Rumor (very possible) (Balt said something about these releasing but are different from the original City Pack like the NY 10s being based off of the Statue of Liberty)

Indiglo 14s: Rumor (very possible) (Several sources have said something about them releasing)

Olympic 7s: Confirmed (This Olympic 7s is an alternate version)

Black and Red 1s: Rumor (very possible) (Balt said something about them releasing)

Space Jam 11s: Rumor (No notable source said they were confirmed, people are going off the 20th anniversary of the movie theory)

Me personally these are my favorite 11s even though i never owned a pair, its a pair ive always wanted to have but i cant justify paying what the resell market is. I dont care about the hype, even if a billion pairs released i would still wanna get 2 pairs lol

Pass for me. I'm good with SJ. I still haven't worn my 09 pair. If true, I hope everyone who hasn't ever had a pair gets one and they are available like this past holiday releases. These > 72-10 pair. 

Black, Cement Grey, and Red 4s: Rumor (No notable source said they were confirmed)

Off White and Military Blue 4s: Rumor (Only a person or two some consider as sources said they were confirmed)

Black and Red 12s: Confirmed (Balt said something about them releasing and photo are surfacing of possible (though unauthorized) pairs)

City Pack 10s: Rumor (very possible) (Balt said something about these releasing but are different from the original City Pack like the NY 10s being based off of the Statue of Liberty)

Indiglo 14s: Rumor (very possible) (Several sources have said something about them releasing)

Black and Red 1s: Rumor (very possible) (Balt said something about them releasing)

Space Jam 11s: Rumor (No notable source said they were confirmed, people are going off the 20th anniversary of the movie theory)

Speaking of the 20th anniversary of space jam,any one disappointed in the weak collab they did with the looney tunes last year,. It felt like it lead to nothing

I'm convinced... Those are the 2009s.

No way JB releases this many classics in one year... (Most of them are rumored)

WC 4s, BC 4s, Military 4s, Metallic 5s, Wht/Red 12s, Flu 12s, City Pack 10s, Indiglo 14s, Olympic 7s, Blk/Red 1s and Space Jam 11s

View media item 1877815
Who the **** is "Balt"?

Who the **** is "Balt"?
He's talking about Dino LMAO

a game time decision for me rn... b/red 1's or space jams 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom