Space Jam Bespoke???* Dropping.. soon?! Really?!

I would have to see these in person.

But I doubt these get released.

What is really scary was that Mayor said on his ustream that Nike plans on releasing a Foamposite X AF1, and was serious........   
indifferent.gif

cmoneymontana wrote:
I would have to see these in person.

But I doubt these get released.

What is really scary was that Mayor said on his ustream that Nike plans on releasing a Foamposite X AF1, and was serious........   
indifferent.gif

thats the scariest $*%% i've heard in a while. leave that fusion trash to jb, don't f*** up a classic

I'd get these, I'm slowly growing on AF1s, first pair I bought in a long time was the clark kents, I really love the use of materials on them.

I thought these were "one of a kind". You pay $800 and your design is cataloged and cant be duplicated. Sorta of you have the rights to the design. I wonder if they are breaking Bun B off a little cash.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this aint gonna be a GR.... prob be expensive... im thinkin $200 +

and limited to boot, most likely some mercer type exclusive, or some HoH type %!#$......

im good nike, yall keep them..... if a GR and normal priced i wont.... but beyond that, +*%# yall

i like it. but...imagine the soles turning yellow then it'll be whack. i like the material that is used.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I thought these were "one of a kind". You pay $800 and your design is cataloged and cant be duplicated. Sorta of you have the rights to the design. I wonder if they are breaking Bun B off a little cash.

Taking into consideration that Bun B's original Bespoke was probably comped anyway I can pretty much guarantee that they dont have to pay him anything... Just like they dont have to pay any of you if they use a design you make on NikeiD.com....

I don't get it. I thought you went into the Bespoke store and ordered whatever you want, materials, colours etc. These are dropping as a release or someone ordered them as a Bespoke pair.

Bespole does mean custom made, if they're dropping then they're not custom are they.

im sure if this does drop that there was an agreement with bun b, they didnt just steal his design n run with it

Back
Top Bottom