Space Jam Bespoke???* Dropping.. soon?! Really?!

beautiful... but ducktales until official confirmation.

bespokes are supposed to be one-offs, and I don't see Nike changing that... if it turns out to be true though, +1 to nike.

I wouldnt mind having the spacejams and these!
grin.gif

Have yall ever thought Nike sent Bun B to design some shoes and then show them off as "Bespokes" to drive up the hype?
Im just saying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I thought these were "one of a kind". You pay $800 and your design is cataloged and cant be duplicated. Sorta of you have the rights to the design. I wonder if they are breaking Bun B off a little cash.

Taking into consideration that Bun B's original Bespoke was probably comped anyway I can pretty much guarantee that they dont have to pay him anything... Just like they dont have to pay any of you if they use a design you make on NikeiD.com....
im sure when they released Roscoes AF1's he felt a certain kind of way about it

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

patent leather is wack. no cop if they do come out.
roll.gif

The guy makes this comment and has "Willing to trade my DS Copper Foams sz. 11 for your DS 09 Spacejams sz. 11 or 10.5" right below wanting a damn shoe with patent leather all over it.

And I'd pass on these even if I saw them sitting on sale rack at Footlocker.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

patent leather is wack. no cop if they do come out.
roll.gif

The guy makes this comment and has "Willing to trade my DS Copper Foams sz. 11 for your DS 09 Spacejams sz. 11 or 10.5" right below wanting a damn shoe with patent leather all over it.

And I'd pass on these even if I saw them sitting on sale rack at Footlocker.

My dude, it just doesnt look right only on the toebox, and the sig isnt for me. Fall back.

Back
Top Bottom