Space Jam Legit Check Please

Not true. My pair of GM has those sticker in the insole. Made me thought i had a legitimate pair for a second. But once i found out the inside tag is with white parallel lines.... everything just went downhill.
post your tag and indicate the white parallel line!

dc0f8ce1_IMG_2987.jpeg
56ad0cef_IMG_2988.jpeg
107a39e8_IMG_2989.jpeg

Can't insert pics..don't know why...I am new to NT would try to figure things out later..

This is how I store all my kicks. (1)Three layers of bags and all zipped tight.(2)Always isolate tissue paper from shoes coz they absorb moisture and make your shoe die faster. (3)I have a closet for shoes ONLY, temperature and humidity control almost 7/24.

I try my best but there is still a yellowing spot in the pic 3
tongue.gif

Based on my experience, GM's or early release do not have those square size stickers on the insole! This could be trivial but it speaks a lot. Production date might be another issue but I would not take that so seriously because I've seen breds 11 with all kind of production date intervals from only 3 weeks to about 3 months among the 2012 release and 2013 restock.And these kicks were all from authorized retailers such as footlocker, finishline , eastbay, champs etc..Guess NIKE just pulls everything they 'have' and sell and that's it.
it could be just me but the soles look like they have a blue tint ,and a high patent leather cut i think those are gm

yup, soles looked blue to me..

patent cut means nothing though but they were pretty damn low on the 09 SJ's

Shoes r not with me no more. Returned it... But whatd the line colour supposed to be for the 2009 retro? They sayits supposed to be in blue... Will it be blue on 2000 and white on 2009????

I have a few greymarkets -.-, found out a couple weeks ago. Now i need to get rid of these grey market sneakers. Just hmu i'm selling my grey market space jams/cool grey/concords/grapes ... for what I got them for 160 -180. Just need to get them out of my hand 
mad.gif

[ATTACHMENT=3622]pic 1 (429k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3623]pic 2 (348k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3624]pic 3 (283k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Can't insert pics..don't know why...I am new to NT would try to figure things out later..
This is how I store all my kicks. (1)Three layers of bags and all zipped tight.(2)Always isolate tissue paper from shoes coz they absorb moisture and make your shoe die faster. (3)I have a closet for shoes ONLY, temperature and humidity control almost 7/24.
I try my best but there is still a yellowing spot in the pic 3:tongue:
Based on my experience, GM's or early release do not have those square size stickers on the insole! This could be trivial but it speaks a lot. Production date might be another issue but I would not take that so seriously because I've seen breds 11 with all kind of production date intervals from only 3 weeks to about 3 months among the 2012 release and 2013 restock.And these kicks were all from authorized retailers such as footlocker, finishline , eastbay, champs etc..Guess NIKE just pulls everything they 'have' and sell and that's it.
[ATTACHMENT=3622]pic 1 (429k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3623]pic 2 (348k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=3624]pic 3 (283k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I try my best but there is still a yellowing spot in the pic 3:tongue:

I don't know if anyone noticed but if you look at the 2nd pic of the upc on the tag. It doesn't Match the upc on the box all the number match up but the last like 3 or 4.

They may be made of all the authentic material but they are still not authentic retail pair. Unauthorized pairs are not legit IMO. To each there own. Like dude said above......if they didnt come out of same factory line as retail pair then it aint right. Some of you all need to quit fooling yourselves. But like I said do as you please.
ok then answer this... Did Nike/JB have taken any legal issues againts these pairs? like an Apple vs Samsumg battle ( tho it is much tougher for Nike/Jb since it is the same BRAND NAME) or Did Nike/JB issue a statement that these unauthorized/GM/etc. are FAKE?

If there is any then I guess we could close the never ending unauthorized/GM/etc issue.

I hate to say this but IMO I believe Nike is behind this whole grey market shoe buzz.....I mean ask yourself this? Would you rather work at a job and get taxes taken out of your check, or work under the table and get no taxes taken out??? Virtually Nike has to see the potential in this grey market to tap into a fountain of under the table money....I mean if these bootleggers produce 10k pairs at 200 a pop that's 2 million in under the table profit.......

I just don't See Nike being honest and all true when the men that started Nike took someone else's shoe and made it better so they could call it their own....what's that saying goes, a good artist borrows, a great artist steal? Most of these companies have stolen their success from someone else's idea. I guess it's karma lol

shoes are legit It does not matter when they were made.
PLEASE stop telling people things are LEGIT when you have NO IDEA what the H*** you are talking about.. Stop reiterating what other idiots have told you!...........PROVE IT!

Back
Top Bottom