Space Jam or Concord??

Concords, but since summer is ending i might go with spacejams, because concords would be a perfect spring/summer shoe.

Space Jams with no hesitation.
pimp.gif

But don't get me wrong, Concords are great.

I say get the space jams .
Still 3 more moths until the concords , you might be able to scoop up the money before then to cop .
Cause you can cop the jams now , miss the concords - then you'll have you drop $300+ to try and get them later .
i say cop the jams , and just save up NOW for the concords .
pimp.gif

If I can get a fresh pair every other week, Concords. But Space Jams in the long run because the mesh wont yellow. Overall the concords have more appeal to them short term but long term they turn into an oxidized mesh/patent leather mess while the spacejams retain most of its original look with the exception of its outsole.

Originally Posted by UNCbball50

i love both the concords and the space jam, i  love wearing them casually and i love the fact that i can play ball in them i have the cash but i can only purchase one or the other which should i go with  pro about the space jam is an all black upper and school colors cons- yellowing and im only available to a slightly smaller siz pros about the concord blue tinted sole , DS , the history they have with MJ, and go with alot of things cons-pricetag and white upper? thanks for your time i was really looking for your opinion.
First of all, the bluetinted outsole will also yellow. Secondly, if you mostly wear them with jeans i think you should go for the Space Jams because you won't need to
get annoyed with the blue bleeding on the white mesh.

The Concords look better when you wear shorts. Especially on sunny days, the Concords look amazing.

But if you are struggling with keeping the white mesh clean and white, you maybe better are off with the Space Jams.

Back
Top Bottom