Space Jam or Concord??

Joined Jul 5, 2010
i love both the concords and the space jam, i  love wearing them casually and i love the fact that i can play ball in them i have the cash but i can only purchase one or the other which should i go with  pro about the space jam is an all black upper and school colors cons- yellowing and im only available to a slightly smaller siz pros about the concord blue tinted sole , DS , the history they have with MJ, and go with alot of things cons-pricetag and white upper? thanks for your time i was really looking for your opinion.

go rilla

Banned
Joined Apr 2, 2011
Originally Posted by UNCbball50

i love both the concords and the space jam, i  love wearing them casually and i love the fact that i can play ball in them i have the cash but i can only purchase one or the other which should i go with  pro about the space jam is an all black upper and school colors cons- yellowing and im only available to a slightly smaller siz pros about the concord blue tinted sole , DS , the history they have with MJ, and go with alot of things cons-pricetag and white upper? thanks for your time i was really looking for your opinion.
flip a coin

Joined Feb 7, 2011
its the summer dude, you dont want your feet to sweat lol

Concords...... IMO

OneNightDan

formerly mryoungmoney
Joined Mar 5, 2010
Besides Yellowing Space Jams upper won't get dirty as fast...
Compared to the Concords, I know because I have the Silver Anniversary's.

Joined Feb 4, 2005
09 SJs are horrible (uncomfortable and shape is nasty)...so if debating between those and the 2011 concords then ill say take the concords...

Joined Aug 9, 2011
i think the spacejams might last longer b/c they are black, all that white on the upper will fade to yellow (brown if you have dirty hands) over time. but i love both.. good luck

Joined Jul 5, 2010
thanks everyone for the responses lol some of these comments had me dying (oldsole) lol i went with the space jams looks like im just gonna have to camp out for the cords lol

Top Bottom