Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

funny, rippaflow actually traded with me, and i ended up trading the space jams back to him for some 2000 concords.....

funny, rippaflow actually traded with me, and i ended up trading the space jams back to him for some 2000 concords.....

im about to sell a few pair of worn once space jams (09), worn once cool greys(10), and DS Cool Greys(10) on ebay all size 13, i tried on the Lebron 8s and fell hard. the quality is amazing, and the colorways are something out of this world, i jumped ship, and i bought the south beaches and entourages.

im about to sell a few pair of worn once space jams (09), worn once cool greys(10), and DS Cool Greys(10) on ebay all size 13, i tried on the Lebron 8s and fell hard. the quality is amazing, and the colorways are something out of this world, i jumped ship, and i bought the south beaches and entourages.

Originally Posted by ruger04

The shape of the retro is what it is, that's JB for ya.  Plus thats what happens to the shoes when you wear them, the shape changes.  So get over it.  The purpose of my post is to show a way to avoid / slow down  the process of soles turning yellow.  I didn't just want to sea glow them to death, but adding the dye gave new life to these shoes.  Forunately, I can afford to customize my shoes, since these are not my only pair.  I figured if they are ruined, no biggy, I still have 2 other pair DS on reserve.  And no these are not fakes, I don't endorse fake shoes.

This was my first attempt to dye the sole, since I saw a thread on customizing the anniv XIs.  Like so many, I just can't stand looking at yellow soles.

@RIPPAFLOW- OG SJ with blue soles, still think the sole is too blue?
f092514e20790407fafaeaf52919c9df656ed49.bmp

Nice pic with the 45 on the heel
pimp.gif
, I still don't get why jb didn't release the jams like this ,any one with pics from the 95 playoffs can seen the sole is definitely tinted blue and that's how they looked in the movie as well, we were all fienden for blue souls in 2000 when they first dropped and they should've done it to the 09's since jb likes to change things up when they rerelease, great dye job though

Originally Posted by ruger04

The shape of the retro is what it is, that's JB for ya.  Plus thats what happens to the shoes when you wear them, the shape changes.  So get over it.  The purpose of my post is to show a way to avoid / slow down  the process of soles turning yellow.  I didn't just want to sea glow them to death, but adding the dye gave new life to these shoes.  Forunately, I can afford to customize my shoes, since these are not my only pair.  I figured if they are ruined, no biggy, I still have 2 other pair DS on reserve.  And no these are not fakes, I don't endorse fake shoes.

This was my first attempt to dye the sole, since I saw a thread on customizing the anniv XIs.  Like so many, I just can't stand looking at yellow soles.

@RIPPAFLOW- OG SJ with blue soles, still think the sole is too blue?
f092514e20790407fafaeaf52919c9df656ed49.bmp

Nice pic with the 45 on the heel
pimp.gif
, I still don't get why jb didn't release the jams like this ,any one with pics from the 95 playoffs can seen the sole is definitely tinted blue and that's how they looked in the movie as well, we were all fienden for blue souls in 2000 when they first dropped and they should've done it to the 09's since jb likes to change things up when they rerelease, great dye job though

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Same thing happened to mine. I really couldn't stand looking at my 09 Space Jams. Shape was just horrible and the quality was even worst. Glad I sold them.
Thought I was alone in thinking the shape was off.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Same thing happened to mine. I really couldn't stand looking at my 09 Space Jams. Shape was just horrible and the quality was even worst. Glad I sold them.
Thought I was alone in thinking the shape was off.

trying to get rid of mine too. i wore mine 5 times and they are pretty yellow on the bottom. sides still icy though.

trying to get rid of mine too. i wore mine 5 times and they are pretty yellow on the bottom. sides still icy though.

Man, mine look about like yours but I have a buddy that his are completely yellow and they are DS. I was tellling him about mine starting to yellow and he checked his and they were all the way yellow. Yea its common in all 11s, so you might as well wear them and get it over with .

Man, mine look about like yours but I have a buddy that his are completely yellow and they are DS. I was tellling him about mine starting to yellow and he checked his and they were all the way yellow. Yea its common in all 11s, so you might as well wear them and get it over with .

who cares if they yellow the 09's are weak!!!! Sold my pair the next day kept my 2000s all 09s should go in the trash

Back
Top Bottom