Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

who cares if they yellow the 09's are weak!!!! Sold my pair the next day kept my 2000s all 09s should go in the trash

yea i just noticed by DS space jams are yellowing too. they in secure place and all my other icey soles have never yellowed but these are.

yea i just noticed by DS space jams are yellowing too. they in secure place and all my other icey soles have never yellowed but these are.

This thread got me curious so I pulled out my DS pair and they're more yellow than the pair I wear! WTFFFFFFFF

This is SO lame... They're about to be FS! SMH @ JB.

This thread got me curious so I pulled out my DS pair and they're more yellow than the pair I wear! WTFFFFFFFF

This is SO lame... They're about to be FS! SMH @ JB.

it's most likely coming from the glue that they use.

my 2010 Cg 11 (that i had worn at least 3x) already showing yellow dots on the sole (inside)

it's most likely coming from the glue that they use.

my 2010 Cg 11 (that i had worn at least 3x) already showing yellow dots on the sole (inside)

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

thats why i hate shoes with clear sole and nets. Like the 5s and 11s.

So let me get this straight you hate V's and XI's? Wow I didn't think anyone that likes J's could dislike those.

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

thats why i hate shoes with clear sole and nets. Like the 5s and 11s.

So let me get this straight you hate V's and XI's? Wow I didn't think anyone that likes J's could dislike those.

My DS '09 SJ's are yellowing on the bottom pretty bad. Only on the bottom though, not a big deal.

My 2000 SJ's are far superior in quality and after I hit 'em with the seaglow a few times on the sides, look fresh as hell.

My DS '09 SJ's are yellowing on the bottom pretty bad. Only on the bottom though, not a big deal.

My 2000 SJ's are far superior in quality and after I hit 'em with the seaglow a few times on the sides, look fresh as hell.

...It's pretty much common sense that clear soles yellow...The blue tint supposedly slows it down, but to me it looks like it really just sort of blocks the yellowing from view.

...It's pretty much common sense that clear soles yellow...The blue tint supposedly slows it down, but to me it looks like it really just sort of blocks the yellowing from view.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You know what's funny. I have a pair of DS Reebok Answer V's, the white with icey sole and they're about 10 years old and have not yellowed at all. Soles are still icey as when I first bought them from Eastbay back in highschool.

Yet even if you try your hardest to keep Jordans from yellowing, they still yellow after a few months.

There are clear/icey soles that don't yellow, JB and Nike just don't use them.

^^^this! its been proven that every problem that gets complained about in these forums(easy creasing, yellowing, paint chip'n etc.) can be corrected easy, but jb just dosent want to. but some posters will lead you to believe that theres no other option, so just except it.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

You know what's funny. I have a pair of DS Reebok Answer V's, the white with icey sole and they're about 10 years old and have not yellowed at all. Soles are still icey as when I first bought them from Eastbay back in highschool.

Yet even if you try your hardest to keep Jordans from yellowing, they still yellow after a few months.

There are clear/icey soles that don't yellow, JB and Nike just don't use them.

^^^this! its been proven that every problem that gets complained about in these forums(easy creasing, yellowing, paint chip'n etc.) can be corrected easy, but jb just dosent want to. but some posters will lead you to believe that theres no other option, so just except it.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Originally Posted by NikeMax

After looking at some of these pics I decided to check my pair out:

1c6156e3bf29828f0c6378579fc188fdcc664b3.jpg

Were you able to get SpaceJam B-grades from the factory store? 

do you keep silica in the bags too?

These are A grades, I just had them sitting on a bgrade shoe box of a different sneaker when I took the pic.I do use silica packs, however I don't touch the shoes with them so I keep outside the bag.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Originally Posted by NikeMax

After looking at some of these pics I decided to check my pair out:

1c6156e3bf29828f0c6378579fc188fdcc664b3.jpg

Were you able to get SpaceJam B-grades from the factory store? 

do you keep silica in the bags too?

These are A grades, I just had them sitting on a bgrade shoe box of a different sneaker when I took the pic.I do use silica packs, however I don't touch the shoes with them so I keep outside the bag.

Back
Top Bottom