Space Jam XI '09 Yellowing

I swear Sea Glow doesn't work!!!! I have Sea Glowed my Space Jams over 7 times for at least 5 hours each time. The first time the yellowing got worse. It doesn't seem to work at all...
grin.gif

For all of you complaining about the yellowing, I'll be glad to take them off your hands
smile.gif

For all of you complaining about the yellowing, I'll be glad to take them off your hands
smile.gif

you can't help it icy soles are always going to yellow no matter if you wear them or not ... seaglow will help if applied right i heard instances where it made holes in sneaker's soles so be careful

you can't help it icy soles are always going to yellow no matter if you wear them or not ... seaglow will help if applied right i heard instances where it made holes in sneaker's soles so be careful

mines are very yellow and they are ds but if someone wears them no one will notice since its only yellowing on the bottom.

mines are very yellow and they are ds but if someone wears them no one will notice since its only yellowing on the bottom.

Originally Posted by aj345611

Yeah these SJ and CG are yellowing way too fast.. It's gonna happen anyway but this is crazy.. I'm sure the concords later this year will be the same way..

Thank you for being the only person not being a complete douche

Originally Posted by aj345611

Yeah these SJ and CG are yellowing way too fast.. It's gonna happen anyway but this is crazy.. I'm sure the concords later this year will be the same way..

Thank you for being the only person not being a complete douche

mine are yellowing, the same way my carolina blue lows have, The same way my OG IE lows have and my OG BREDs have gone a strange orange colour.
Why??
because i wear my shoes and don't care to waste time cleaning the soles after every wear.
SMH at people in here and the CG thread getting upset about XI soles yellowing. Have a look at any OG concords that have been worn. They'll have yellow soles too!
maybe Axel Rose should have sung
"NOTHING LASTS FOREVER, AND WE BOTH KNOW SOLES CAN CHANGE"!!!!

mine are yellowing, the same way my carolina blue lows have, The same way my OG IE lows have and my OG BREDs have gone a strange orange colour.
Why??
because i wear my shoes and don't care to waste time cleaning the soles after every wear.
SMH at people in here and the CG thread getting upset about XI soles yellowing. Have a look at any OG concords that have been worn. They'll have yellow soles too!
maybe Axel Rose should have sung
"NOTHING LASTS FOREVER, AND WE BOTH KNOW SOLES CAN CHANGE"!!!!

Back
Top Bottom